Not able to pull data from data types

Hi, I am not able to pull data on dynamic choices from a data types to dropdown or repeating groups etc. If I am following the video tutorials on Youtube, then it should work at my side, but when I am applying it, then its not working. So I have discovered that only ‘Option Sets’ is working at my side, not the ‘Date Types’. Can anyone help me with this matter?

I tried to help you with this matter, and it is almost certainly related to your privacy rules, but I will let someone else tell you that now. Best of luck.

But I don’t understand. What exactly should I do? I went through your link, but it tells me very little what to do.

That’s your problem… you don’t want to learn about privacy rules, you just want someone to tell you what to do. When it comes to privacy rules, that is a slippery slope, and it’s a slope I rarely go down here in the forum because you are responsible for understanding how privacy rules work and applying them appropriately in order to meet the needs of your app.

I told you everything you need to know in the other thread about how to get the users to show up in your dropdown. At some point, it’s on you, and simply making another forum post is not really the best way to go.

1 Like

:+1: thanks. I will learn how it works

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.