Not sure how to proceed

I’ve looked at pretty well all of the well-known no-code app builders and Bubble is by far the best for me and the way I think, but I’m not sure I can achieve my goals because of the pricing structure. I have a whole bunch of ideas for apps, each of which can achieve a modest income stream over time. I don’t think any of them will be the next Facebook, but that’s okay with me.

If I understand correctly, it appears I’ll be paying over $30 Canadian per month for each and every app I want to launch. I’m not in a position to be paying a couple hundred a month for several apps while waiting for them to start generating enough income to pay for themselves.

Am I reading this wrong?

1 Like

Business is often an investment from the start before a revenue generator

2 Likes

It’s great to have a lot of ideas but it’s best to focus on 1 first even if you could afford to launch all of them at the same time since it sounds like you will be developing solo.

As a solo developer who is beta testing one and prototyping another while building apps for others for the last 2 years, it’s a daunting task to build apps, code or no code.

You’ll spend A LOT of time fixing errors you only find once you actual users and then some when you push updates after getting feedback. The worst thing you could do for your branding is to take too long to work on feedback from your users, which is counterintuitive to “no coding” your app.

Hello @tacknstock

You can also have a single Bubble account, with several ‘redirects’ to different pages. The day you’re making real money, you can change your strategy. At the domain level , like NameCheap or others, you must change your domains to forced redirect and hide it on the url address. Welcome to Bubble :muscle:.

Can you explain a little more about this? I’ve already purchased the domain I want to use for the biggest, most elaborate app in my arsenal and I have another domain I had planned to use for the other apps.

1 Like

Thanks. I see what you’re getting at now. That could be a game-changer!

1 Like