Now freelancers are available in reasonable price

Hello All,

We are 3 friends and startup own business. We all have 6+ years of industrial strong experience. Previously we have created many applications on bubble. If you need to show our portfolio then connect us on our skype that is joomdev1309@gmail.com. We are very happy to help and support you . Our hourly rate is very reasonable that is $9.5/hour.

Also we are working on PHP, frameworks and CMS on PHP, Java, UI/UX .
Our designer have 9+ years experience and his hourly rate is 25$/hour.

Thanks
AD

Why do you not have a bubble-built portfolio site, or any other site, to show your work if you have a portfolio and you’ve built on Bubble? :thinking:

Put a little effort into gaining clients if you’re legit.

3 Likes

I have to agree, it would be reassuring to the community if you can post a few examples or case studies of Bubble sites you have built or even a portfolio of custom sites in another framework at the very least.

I say this with good intentions, but all of your posts on the forum has a spammy sales vibe and searching your email/username just brings up the same generic response across Bubble and Joomla forums.

Best,
Luke.

Yes @Kfawcett, I am absolutely agreed with your comment “Why you not create your portfolio on bubble”. You will definitely my our portfolio on bubble.

Thanks

I don’t think the grammar mistakes are making you seem real,. And you still haven’t provided a portfolio yet.