Nudg. - Your FREE happy-making Support Suite

Regarding the trigger button colour, that is something I will be working on adding most likely tomorrow morning. Working on a way to make it is simple as possible.

Canā€™t see the widget on mobile. Below is a screenshot of what appears when you tap the widget.

Hi! I can confirm the widget works on mobile with the chrome browser. I will look into why it would not be showing on safari today

Thatā€™s google chrome but on an iphone

Not to sure as to what is happening there as it loads as expected on the 2 Android devices through chrome that I have tested. Are you able to try again in a incognito tab?

Your widget button color is now custom. The color you have set under your settings is the color your widget is now. I am currently working on a live widget customiser so you can see your changes in realtime :slight_smile:

1 Like

I noticed I had to upload a logo even though I donā€™t currently have an official one. I had to upload an image before continuing.

1 Like

Yes, we require a logo for customising the look of the widget and knowledge base. I will look into displaying text of the business name until a user wants to upload a logo.

I have also just added a basic live view of your widget. When you log in and are directed to the dashboard page, just click widget in the right hand menu.

Hi Everyone!

The Nudg plugin is now available on the Bubble.is plugin store.
The plugin makes it that much easier to display your Nudg Inbox on any page, on any application built with Bubble. Just install the plugin (after signing up for Nudg), add the Nudg element to any page you want to show the Inbox Widget and set your App ID in the element properties. Thatā€™s it!

If you want to track your logged in users then simply enter the dynamic data for the current users First name, Email and Date Registered.

More tracking fields are coming soon! Did I mention Nudg is free? :slight_smile:

Check it out now https://getnudg.com

1 Like

I just had a look over the code and realised there was a bug. This is the reason for it not rendering correctly. The bug was related to the variable settings. Should work great now if you grab your updated widget code from your Nudg dashboard :slight_smile:

@keedanpunch love the Nudg site! Would you want to submit to nucode.co/submit as a featured no code product?

Iā€™ll be giving Nudg a spin here soon :slight_smile:

@joe5

Thanks for your compliments :slight_smile:
Id be more than happy to submit Nudg to Nucode as a featured no code platform. A nice chunk of it (mainly the widget) is custom coded, but if thats alright then letā€™s go ahead!

Thanks!

ah okay! So just the knowledge base is built without code? If so would love to still have it submitted :slight_smile:

@joe5

The widget that users place on their website is custom code (the js, html and css), everything else is built with bubble. The dashboard (including the chat interface), the page displayed inside of the widget, the knowledge base and all of our app store connections.

I guess a better way to describe the custom coded widget is the skeleton of the website widget is custom.

Thanks

Hi everyone!

Just an update for anyone that is interested. I have just completed the auto message feature for the Nudg widget. You can now set up auto messages targeted at visitors and/or logged in users.

Something to keep in mind, users are marked logged in if the email parameter contains an email address. Leave the field blank if you arenā€™t tracking logged in users. Using the Nudg bubble plugin, you can leave all of the element settings except the App ID setting blank and then set a condition that if the current user is logged in - then set the dynamic fields. This makes handling logged in users easier for yourself.

You can also use the userfirstname (with an underscore at the start and end) handle when setting an auto message for logged in users and Nudg will grab the userā€™s name from your widget settings if they are logged in and fill in their name. Great for engaging users on a personal level.

Iā€™m excited to hear any ones suggestions for features they would like to see. Just comment them here :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Great work, do you support multiple languages?

Hi Reger! At the moment Nudg only supports English. Cross language support is something I am currently working on :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone!
Another update for anyone following.

Our new Auto Message feature has had a new major update. You can now create as many auto messages as you like, all with different conditions. Target users or visitors, choose between chat or popup style messages, display to users on specific pages and even set email conditions.

While the logic has been configured for only showing a message once per user, I am still experiencing some very strange issues with bubble when trying to set any condition that contains information about a user. Everything in the workflow will execute except for client side js. I will update here once the issue is fixed.

I have also given our landing page a much needed facelift, with a cleaner and more clear message on what Nudg is.

Look forward to your thoughts and suggestions :slight_smile:

Hi @keedanpunch
Think your security settings needs a review. I managed to get into ā€œjust primpsā€ account. Not exactly sure what happened, but I can navigate all windows.

Hi Simon,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have resolved the issue and now all accounts are secure.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like