Number fields keep the "0" when you click on them

Hello Bubble Community,

I have noticed whenever I choose a number field within Bubble, it does not highlight the number already within (As normally done in Figma, Adobe, Webflow…). Please see here:

1_AdobeExpress_AdobeExpress_

For example I want to put “25” so I click the field and place 25 to only see it is 250, because the 0 stayed. I am constantly facing this.

What do you guys think of this? Would you consider it a bug?

Yup, I (and I am sure many others) have noticed that, too, and I personally think it’s just a minor annoyance that I never felt was worth bringing to Bubble’s attention. If you want, though, you might consider adding it to this thread that has the attention of one of Bubble’s designers.

2 Likes

Sometimes I like it sometimes I hate it, when I need margin of 10 of course it’s nice just typing a 1 :grin:

1 Like

Everything is a feature if you look at it the right way. :slight_smile:

+1, do add it to the thread as suggested. Just copy paste from here.

It’s nice to save the key press, but would always trade it for 1 less mouse click :blush:

1 Like

For the last 20 years I been using this feature by clicking on a box and it highlights whatever values exist in there. I must double click to do what bubble does on the first click.

It is counter intuitive at this point. All software I have used and recently returned and double checked, works the same way:

You click inside the number box, and the numbers get “highlighted”

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.