On Hover Issues - video of issue

Please see the attached video. I have a simple reusable element header that changes the border options of the hovered text element. If I mouse over the options slowly, it works. However, if I move the cursor a bit faster, some of the text elements will act as if they are still being hovered.

Is this an issue with bubble itself, or could it be a logic issue with my conditions? Here is the hover condition…

cover condition

Here is the short video of the issue (see below). Any ideas or suggestions?

Maybe something using this:

Screenshot_3

Maybe put it on the header itself. When it stops being hovered reset the group or something to see if that fixes it.

Thank you for the suggestion, is that via a custom workflow? I don’t see that option, and I am currently using the free plan while I build things out. Maybe that is why I can’t find that option?

Any other ideas or things to try?

I was able to get through to support to have them review the issue. Apparently it is a know bug, but there is no timeline for a fix. They did provide some additional details for a workaround in the meantime. I decided to post that here just in case anyone else experiences this issue.

Here is the workaround:

Yes, actually - I just double checked with our engineering team, and I’m glad I did! It turns out this bug is entirely tied to the “center the text vertically” setting on the text element. If you remove this setting and achieve the vertically centered text another way (maybe on the center nonant of an align to parent container, for example), the behavior will resolve.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.