🚀 [Open Alpha] Finally a Tool for Bubble Security - Introducing Flusk Vault

Hey @vnihoul77,

looks super interesting! im in!

2 Likes

Hey @johnny. Would love to have you here! Just sent an invite.

1 Like

Thanks for this comment Mike!
What @vnihoul77 is also true and is something we’ll have to handle with.
Did the article shed any light for you? Is there any point we didn’t cover / did not dig into enought?

Good questions, @weswas… thanks for following up. In my opinion, it’s a solid article that does a great job of helping folks understand what your tool does. Oh, and I really dig the fact that the article starts with this phrase…

We understand that granting access to your application and its data may cause concern

That’s what I meant about you guys hitting the trust thing head on… good stuff.

I think @vnihoul77 said it best, though, when he said a security tool itself could be a security vulnerability, and that fact coupled with my aforementioned paranoia probably means I am not your target audience. It looks like you have a growing number of folks who are in that audience, though, so you should probably just ignore me. I really did just want to wish you guys well because in my opinion, you are taking on one hell of a challenge (overcoming the trust issue, that is).

2 Likes

Really helpful insights, thank you Mike.
I think this means you are also part of our target audience in a way. Let’s see how it goes! :rocket:

1 Like

Please invite me. I am very interested.

1 Like

Hey, i would like to try it :v:

Hey @qaz.wscuther,
Sent you a PM :slight_smile:

Please add me to the Alpha, thank you!

1 Like

Please add me to the alpha as well.
Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey there! :wave:
I’d like to update you a bit about how it’s going with our first batch of alpha testers :partying_face:

At the moment, 40 Bubble freelancers are using the tool and provide us with a lot of feedback.

:arrow_right: The product is working well, but we still have a major issue on big applications and we didn’t find how to fix it. We’re currently talking with Xano support in order to get help with issue unknown issue probably due to the high RAM consumption the program needs in order to run properly.

:arrow_right: We have received many feedback from people who did not directly trust us and wondered “But wait, I’m going to put Flusk as an administrator on my app?”… and it is true that adding us as a collaborator is a security vulnerability.
Luckily, we are well-intentioned (!) and no one from our team has access to your applications.
We tried to explain this as much as possible in this article that is meant to be reassuring and honest: https://help.flusk.eu/en/articles/6933917

:arrow_right: Otherwise, you can follow the progress live through our public changelog accessible here: Changelog | Flusk. We update it daily based on your suggestions and feedback.

:arrow_right: During this 1st alpha test batch of 1 week:

• 16 bug reports
  • 32 UI/UX suggestions and improvements requests
  • 17 1-to-1 calls in order to get honest and accurate feedback
  • 32 registered apps
  • 96% success rate on our tests

I’ll continue posting here to keep you updated about how it’s going :rocket:

PS: if you wanna join the alpha and help us improve security on Bubble… you’re more than welcome! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi. I definitely want to try! I’m creator of Prograds.com and really need to demonstrate security and privacy to the risk assessment people at universities.

1 Like

I just sent you an invite link by PM :partying_face:

Just sent you an invite link! :partying_face:

We’d love to see you there!
Just sent you an invite link :partying_face:

Thanks everyone for your interest and all your precious feedback :rocket:

We’re now closing the alpha as we have a large enough pool of users to keep working on the details.

Here are the following steps :

1. Polishing bugs with the Alpha testers

:calendar: Expected Mid-February

We’re working closely with our 100 alpha testers to polish the platform’s interface and UI/UX.
We’re also trying to eliminate as many bugs as possible during this stage.
Our goal is really to build the product hand in hand with the end-users so we’ll have our team conduct individual calls with each of the 100 alpha testers to collect feedback :face_with_head_bandage:

2. Integrating the remaining security checkpoints

:calendar: Expected Mid-February
Our alpha version currently includes 〜15 security checkpoints among the 30 we want to include. So we’re already working on integrating them for the next release.

3. Pricing definition & Agency roll-out

:calendar: Expected Early March
Once we’re done integrating these last features, we’ll publish our final pricing model based on user feedback, as we’ll have also more insights about our infrastructure costs at this stage.
At the same time, we’ll be giving access to our partner agencies with which we are developing the Flusk Vault since its early stage, as it was originally designed for them.

3. Open-beta for everyone

:calendar: Expected in March

We’ll then give access to the open beta to everyone on the waitlist.

Join the journey

If you want to contribute to the journey of building Flusk Vault, here are some options :rocket:

Thank you very much for letting us use the alpha version.
I am looking forward to the beta release as well. :partying_face:

You’re welcome, thanks for the valuable feedback!

Thanks for the invitation to the alpha version.

Really great insights on my app

Thanks @Newman ! Appreciate :heart: