[openBase] Template to Kickstart your App Development

EDIT: I solved one of the big problems. So I edited this post. Only one smaller problem left!

There is another problem I’ve been trying to solve for two days now, with little luck.

I think maybe it’s due to a quirk with the OpenBase template of which I’m unaware. Hopefully you can tell me what’s going on.

I’m trying to add an autocomplete search box in the base-menu page header.

As shown below, I’ve added an input in the header with workflows that show the focus group when the input is clicked. This setup is very similar to what when you have done with the Avatar Group and Profile Menu in the base-menu page.

The problem is that when the group that contains the input has a fixed width the entire header displays wrong.

The input gets floated to the right, pushing down the login and avatar elements in the process. This only happens on screens smaller than 1380px (which is most of them).

In case it helps, I’ve also pushed a live version of the site you can see here: https://pineapple-profit-beta.bubbleapps.io/. And here is a screenshot of the element tree incase that also helps:

Hoping you know what’s going on :slight_smile: If there is anything I can provide to helps figure out what’s going on please let me know!