Hi, I had my app wrapped and is used both on iOS and Android.
The app has a page where some workflows “do when” are supposed to fire when something happens on the server.
- They work 100% of the times when I use my app inside the browser of my laptop connected via Wi-Fi.
- They work 95% of the times when I’m on a native app with a Wi-Fi connection.
- They work only 80% of the times when I’m on a native app with a 4G connection.
To be noted that when the workflows don’t work, the page is not idle (I scrolled to make sure). In such cases the only way to make the page work is to reload it producing:
- a terrible user experience when the user spots the page did not update,
- a blocking problem when the user doesn’t even know that something went wrong.
The type of events that should fire the workflows are:
- The field of a data type changed, e.g. DO WHEN Current User’s [field_name] is Yes
- The sums of some data changes, e.g. DO WHEN Data Type’s [field_name]’s sum > 0
Any clue? Thanks in advance,