Parameters URL with reusable element

Hi,

I am trying to pass parameters through URL with a reusable element in my index page.

My reusable element is a RG that contains dates (did that to hide/show a dropdown in an other RG) :

I don’t understand why I can’t retrieve the “mailID” based on date constraint in the URL :

The param doesn’t pass whereas constraint looks good on debugger :

Thanks a lot for your help.

You are passing a list

Try “search mails first entry unique id”

Hi @cmarchan
Thanks a lot for your answer. But it’s the same result :

Do you have other ideas ?
Thanks

Is the thing you want to pass an object? (a data type)

@cmarchan I want to pass a cell’s thing based on the current cell’s date.

Each time an email is generated → add a date to a list of type PATIENT (or create a new thing in PATIENT if he doesn’t exist) + → create a thing with different datas in MAILS (data type). The two datatypes MAILS & PATIENT are bound with patient ID.

When User clicks on date in the RE within a RG → I try to send in URL info from MAILS with Created date constraint.

Pass the current cell value to the RE (make the RE be of type of the thing the cell holds ro a related thing) then send it over the url parameter

Thanks, not sure I understand how you do that ?

The RE has to be of type PATIENT to retrieve the list of dates created within PATIENT thing right ? See below how the RE is configured :

Capture d’écran 2021-06-23 à 16.14.25
Capture d’écran 2021-06-23 à 16.14.36
Capture d’écran 2021-06-23 à 16.14.45
Capture d’écran 2021-06-23 à 16.14.51

Since I did a “Do a search” with Current date constraint I thought it would work. The problem is coming from the constraint “Created by = Current cell’s date”, when I remove it, I can access data (but not the one I want).

Up :slight_smile: If anyone has an idea?
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.