Part-time Bubbler needed for ongoing work

Looking for some part-time help to take some work off my plate.

• Must have Canadian bank account.
  • Must have HST number or be willing to get one (it takes ten minutes, but adds admin hassle to you).

Good design skills not needed. You’ll be implementing existing UI patterns. We have a designer already.

Strong technical skills required. Specifically:

• You know how WU are calculated and how to optimize.
  • You can write node scripts.
  • You know how to build things in Bubble efficiently (e.g.: organizing workflows so they run consistently and correctly)

Stuff you’ll be doing:

• Integrating Bubble with Salesforce via their REST API.
  • Integrating data from other sources into Bubble via the Data API (and minimizing WU cost).
  • Finding and fixing inconsistencies in apps (front and back).
  • Maintaining apps between releases (migrating data, removing workflows no longer needed, etc.)
  • Integrating with Shopify’s admin API.
  • Integrating with Twilio stuff.

Basically, I’m looking for a programmer who uses Bubble because Bubble takes UI pain away.

There will be about 5 to 10 hours each week to start. Pay is $56.95 CAD / hour. More hours and more pay is possible depending on how things go. The goal is to get you on full-time.

If you have an engineering mindset, please get in touch with me and we’ll talk. When you reach out, please confirm that you have both a Canadian bank account and HST number (or willing to get one).

3 Likes

What about someone just over the river here in good ol Michigan? :wink:

Just kidding, of course! Best of luck!!

1 Like

Hey there,

I am Canadian but don’t have a HST number because all my clients are overseas or from the states, but I can definitely set that up for you!

I have a lot of experience with Bubble and I’m looking for a small project on the side. On top of that, I used to work for a company that distributed Salesforce commerce cloud so I know a thing or two about coding for Salesforce. I’ve made a bunch of plugins for bubble and I’ve worked on countless projects at this point.

Send me an email at jonah@visioncode.io

Cheers!

Hi @julian5 ,

We can absolutely help you find the perfect one that fits to your job qualification needs. Kindly check my DM. Thanks. :blush: