Password Reset Inputs not working on iOS or desktop

Hi,

I am new to Bubble and I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but I can’t find a solution to resolve this problem I am having.

My app has user-login, along with a link to reset the user’s password. While the e-mail and link to reset the password work fine, the “Password” and “Re-type password” inputs don’t seem to be working.

I have tested this on both an iPhone (Safari) and desktop (Chrome).

On the iPhone, regardless of how much I tap on the both fields, I can’t enter any data.

On Chrome, the first input allows me to enter a password, but as soon as I click off somewhere else, or try to click on the second input, both fields appear to freeze/disable - stopping me from completing the rest-password process.

Where I have modified the user login (that is provided by Bubble), which works fine, I haven’t overly modified the reset_pw page or the workflow,

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mike

Hey Mike, welcome to Bubble!

Because the inputs are not clickable and since I haven’t heard of others having issues with the reset-password page I have a feeling the issue is on the design side of the page - as workflows should not keep an input from being clicked.

Have you done any design work or changes to the page?
We will probably need to take a look at the page to be of more help

Geoff | Wolfer Tech
Creator of The Best Selling Bubble Template
Creator of The Most Used Bubble Template (FREE)

1 Like

Hi @gf_wolfer

Thank you for getting back to me.

I couldn’t figure out why the app was behaving like it was. I’ve no doubt that I’ve most probably made changes to something somewhere, which caused this behavior problem.

I’ve since deleted the app and started again, and I’ve had no similar problems. :slight_smile:

Thanks again,

Mike.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.