Paystack api implementation (issues with path parameters)

Hello, please i need help
I am trying to connect paystack api through the api connector ([https://paystack.com/docs/api/#transaction-verify]

in the paystack docs under the verify transaction the reference code should be implemented with a path parameter but I cant seem to figure out how to do this with the bubble api connector…
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-09 at 7.39.11 AM (1)

So far all i know is that i can use [] to pass the params . Please help.

I will also recommend that this issue is answered in the bubble docs…

To initialize the call you’ll need to put something in the value for the reference parameter if it’s a required parameter (which I would assume it is).

Looks fine what you’ve done assuming you’ve managed authentication properly above, although I can’t see the URL 100%.

Josh @ Support Dept
Helping no-code founders get unstuck fast :rocket:save hours, & ship faster with an expert :man_technologist: on-demand

I post daily about no-code and Bubble on Twitter Follow Support Dept on Twitter

Thank you Josh.

This is what I’ve tried to do
![1654772190800382643026361161876|666x500(upload://xrT7OZ2w4qX0V4jRLE0e1JmQ3CK.jpeg)

I have added a reference code from my paystack dashboard but this is the error I get when I initialise the call

But my API authorisation setup is great because I have already initialised other calls under it successfully.

That’s a strange one! Without getting in there and taking a look I’m not too sure on what to tell you re: next steps.

It’s probably something really minor, usually is.

Josh @ Support Dept
Helping no-code founders get unstuck fast :rocket:save hours, & ship faster with an expert :man_technologist: on-demand

I won’t mind giving you access please. Its really bugging me.

I have tried but this is the new error I’m seeing.

Are you 100% sure the transaction reference is correct and there aren’t any trailing spaces or anything like that?

Also - if there’s a test platform/production platform. Make sure you’re not taking a transaction reference from production for instance and trying to find it in test. I’ve done that more times than I’d like to admit :joy:

Josh @ Support Dept

How much will you charge to help me with the integration please?

Hey @benjaminmacaulay64

You can check out my service offerings and get some time in my calendar at the link below. I’d think a 30-minute call would be enough to resolve your issue.

Josh @ Support Dept

Hi @benjaminmacaulay64 the problem you were having was from the link you copied from Pasystack… remove the “:” in the GET URL and that should solve your problem. That’s how I solved mine

Can I hire you to help me integrate paystack? @Ayomide_Ologundudu

Sure… shoot me an email oluwatosinologundudu@yahoo.com

Sent …