PDF Conjurer (updated free plugin, now saving to database)

Just wanted to re-highlight this solution for others, will save tons of time on repeating groups in PDFs especially with images :slight_smile:

PS awesome work @vini_brito

2 Likes

Hello @vini_brito

What´s the difference between the past version and the one that has this repeating items?

How do you do invoice line items for example right now? With the repeating “built in loop”?

Thanks a lot.

If it’s just one invoice then use the normal table.
If it’s several invoices in the same PDF then use the repeated table.
@ryanck

1 Like

Thanks a lot @vini_brito

1 Like

Hi @vini_brito. Is there a way to insert page borders and shapes?

Hi, just FYI I ended up using a sledgehammer(!) to sort this issue and created a new private plugin to create PDF documents based instead on the jsPDF library, which is now working fine. One issue I did find along the way was that the Edge browser on my phone did not line the Javascript replaceAll function, so I changed it to a Replace function using RegEx and it now works fine on my phone and on the iPad.

1 Like

Hey @vini_brito,
I cant use styles in advanced tables.
Am i doing something wrong or is a bug?

Try removing the hyphen from the style name.

1 Like

lots of people enjoying this pluging. What are the advantages of this over selectPDF? Haven’t looked at both deep, but I think it’s better designing a page you are seeing.

It still dind’t work :frowning:

Is it possible to insert a slideshow on the pdf ?

Hi @vini_brito, in the development version the plugin is working fine, but, in live version, it is not working. Keeps bringing me this error:

Captura de tela de 2021-04-22 12-16-53

It is not the first time it happens…

1 Like

Hi @vini_brito

Thanks for the great plugin! I also have styling issues with the advanced table group. Unfortunately I’m not able to include the font styles in my advanced tables, just like @bubble39. Would you be able to tell us how we can solve it? Thanks!!

Kind regards,
Gerben

Are the styles working in texts outside it?

Hi @vini_brito,

I was just able to fix it, using no special characters, no spaces and no capital letters. Thanks!

Kr,
Gerben

Hi @vini_brito

I’m currently working with the pdf conjurer in order to make an invoice for my user. On the invoice in the left top corner the company logo of the user is placed. However, since it’s a SaaS platform, and I have multiple users, the company logo’s and dimensions differ from user to user.
If I use the “Image width”, this means that the image will be scaled proportionally. However, this impacts the elements included on the pdf below the logo, since some Users’ logo will be larger than other users’ logo. This means that other elements will be placed lower. This also means that my “footer” can sometimes be moved to the next page, since the other elements are pushed down.
Is there any way that elements below the logo can be placed on a “fixed width” from the top border of the page? Hope this is possible, since it will impact my pdf significantly. If it would be unclear, I can share the editor with you :slight_smile: Thanks already for your time!!

Kind regards,
Gerben

I would like to create a list of teams with a nested list of people on the team and each individual person’s related data in a PDF report. I have tried a repeated multi column layout with a repeating table in one of the columns to list the team’s people, but it is not working. Is this the right approach? Or, do I need to use the Simpler Looper / an iterative plugin to print the list of people on each team (stored in a list in Bubble as Team’s People)?

What is the best way to accomplish what I’m looking for with PDF Conjurer?

Report sample:
Team 1
Person 1 on team 1
Person 2 on team 1
Team 2
Person 1 on team 2
Person 2 on team 2
Team 3
Person 1 on team 3
Person 2 on team 3
Person 3 on team 3
etc…

@vini_brito I installed your Looper plugin but the Element options to use it in the workflow editor did not appear.

Thank you!

Placed the element in the page? Super easy to skip.

On the PDF, take a look at this, it’s some unpublished demonstration that I have:

First learn how Simple Looper works, then check the orange example in the PDF examples page on how to make the nested loop happen! :wink:

Check them out!
Simple looper: pdf-conjurer-testbed | Bubble Editor

PDF loops: pdf-conjurer-testbed | Bubble Editor (see mainly orange button which is the nested one, but all buttons will be helpful to understand)

@8it2

The simplest of mistakes can cause big problems :upside_down_face:

Thank you @vini_brito

What is the proper workflow structure to yield the report I’m looking for?

I’m looking for a multi column layout, in the left column is the team name, in the right is the list of people on the team. This multi column should repeat for every team. I’ve built the left column successfully and it displays the name, but what is the correct workflow to use your Looper to pass in the multi-column’s team to display the list of people on the team?

The database structure is Team (Name, List of People), People (Name, Other_data).

Thank you!

Hi @vini_brito

Great plugin very much appreciated!

QQ - I am using the rich text editor within the ‘Create text…’ workflow. However it does not print correctly on the PDF. It prints out everything including the tags ect.

Am I missing something ?

Thanks in advance!!