PDF Conjurer (updated free plugin, now saving to database)

Thanks a lot @shpak.serhiy
I am going to include it inmediately,

Hi @vini_brito

I’m using the pdf conjurer plugin now for over 3 months in my application. Until a few days ago everything worked perfectly fine and the, all of a sudden sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t…
At this moment I don’t get any error messages when using the plugin, however sometimes it just doesn’t download the pdf and doesn’t save it to the database. When I use the debugger step-by-step it always works without issues. Could you maybe indicate what is going wrong?

Answered your pm (:

Hi @vini_brito I think I have the same error as this person where the file does not download even though I have conjure my data. Preveiously, it was still working. Please help, thank you so much.

Did it worked fine in the same environment? Also, to prevent race issues, place the “Start PDF” and the other PDF creation actions into a custom workflow and use “trigger custom workflow” to run it.

@vini_brito the “when PDFModel A finished uploading and it’s available in element state” was not executed. Bothe debug mode true and false did not execute it.

@vini_brito @192756r

Placing the pdf conjure action and other creation elements in custom workflows and triggering them upon completion has indeed helped me! Hope this can also help you @192756r.

Kr,
Gerben

Then some error is preventing the PDF to be created in the first place. Double check every value being passed and make sure the actions are in the correct order.

Hi @vini_brito - strange thing is happening.

The PDF conjures on the mobile but not on desktop Chrome. (previously was working on both)

Would there be a specific reason why?

Thanks!

Not that I can think of without more information :roll_eyes: unless desktop Chrome is super outdated and the mobile one is properly updated.

Did you have any luck on this? I have a pretty template created on word and I want to somehow upload add data that a user fills in into the template directly.

Hello!
Would really appreciate if you could show how you created the lines that surround the invoice description (monthly, date range, team name, 67) and matched the spacing with the respective header (Plan, Period, Team, Amount) This would help a lot, Thank you!

Hello!

This looks really nice. Lets say I wanted to give a user the ability to create an invoice. How do I set up the list in the database from inputs so that the inputted information will create a table?

Hi @vini_brito The plugin suddenly stopped working everywhere in the app. I’ve changed nothing related to it. It is crashing on the very last step “conjure pdf”.
Got these errors:

That error is usually when a table column goes empty, likely table column 1.
Or something like that. Try checking if all values are being passed.
If not, try to see if with static values it works.

If not, create an isolated app for me to debug this :blush:

1 Like

Hello @vini_brito

Is it possible to have columns show conditionally?

I mean only show column 3 if this happens.

Si if the column 2 for example is not shown, column 1 and 3 will adjust to the width so it’s consistent?

Thanks a lot!

First I would like to congratulate you for the excellent plugin.
It will be great to be able to use formatting tags, waiting for the anchor.

Thank you very much for your efforts! :grinning:

1 Like

You can use the “Advanced table” element for that :slightly_smiling_face:
Just apply the condition on the “Add column” workflow action.

2 Likes

Nice, thanks!

thank you!