PDF Conjurer (updated free plugin, now saving to database)

Make sure the PDF upload workflow is a public endpoint. If its not public it won’t work.

Hi @vini_brito

I am having a problem with privacy settings.

After the PDF is conjured the ‘Finished uploading and is available in element state’ is called and within this I ‘make a new thing’ where I save the the PDF file. However when trying to open the link I get the following error response.

The problem is related to privacy of the PDF. Is there a solution to this.

Many thanks in advance,
Sam

Would be great to see. It would increase the value of the overall extension a lot for my use case.

Is there any best practice on how to avoid page breaks? Right now, headlines and beginning of texts are sometimes put on different pages…

Thanks

Hi there, great plugin. Couple of questions:

Parsing BBCode
I am using the client side conjurer and I noticed that when I have a repeating structure BBCode parsing is not working. Is there something to do about it? I am using BBCode for bold text and BBcode for a table structure. Outside repeating structure Bbcode (bold text) is working for table structure is not rendered as a table at all. Is this even possible?

Option list option
How to render option list display value?

Look forward to gather some insights on this. Thanks in advance

Oi @vini_brito tudo bem?
Estou usando o PDF Conjurer na versão 1.6.1 só que eu preciso personalizar o tamanho da folha e só aparece A0, A1, A2, A3, A4 …, poderia por favor me ajudar e me instruir como faço para por exemplo para usar um tamanho personalizado de página?
Abraços
Eduardo

2 Likes

Oi Vini, como vai?
Tenho um grupo repetidor com várias informações e gostaria de criar um QR Code no PDF conjurer, é possivel?

Hi. Is there any method just to generate pdf from current page?

Hi, Is it possible to include charts from the ChartJS plugin in a pdf ?

Hello!
I can’t understand, how “insert dynamic image on pdf model” is working…
I could add text and columns to pdf, but I couldn’t insert an image…
I did everything accordingly documentation and examples.
Could you explain 1 more time, please?

Hello @vini_brito

+1 for this feature request
It would be great to be able to attach private files to an other datatype than User

Best

1 Like

Bom dia,

Só consegui gerar PDF na versão 1.6.1, nas versões posteriores não consegui, porque será?

I’m trying to define a text style to print in red, however, when I do that, either it doesn’t generate the pdf in red or it doesn’t generate the pdf.
I tried to deactivate the BBcode, but even so, either it doesn’t generate the pdf or it doesn’t print in red.

How to get around this?

Grateful

@vini_brito can you help me? PDF first time render takes up to 30-40 seconds (I’m pushing plain text there). Is there any guide on how I can improve my performance?

Likely something on your workflow downloading data. That’s 90% of slowness cases.
The other 10% are backend workflows being enormous.

Hey @vini_brito,

First of all thank you for the fantastic plugin.

I’m having trouble to generate the PDF with ordered or unordered lists from Bubble’s Rich Text Input.

I know that there are some BBCode incompatibilities, however I already tested it out and I did the needed "Find & Replace"s to get the proper BBcode for the plugin to work.

But I’m still having a really weird problem with the lists. If I ask it to generate a PDF with only a list, it works fine. But if besides the list there’s any extra character, it simply ignores the list but not the other characters.

You can see the codes examples below:
this one works fine and generates the PDF with an ordered list.

[ml][ol][li]A[/li][li]B[/li][li]C[/li][/ol][/ml]

this one simply ignores the list and generates a PDF with the text “Any text or character”.
[ml][ol][li]A[/li][li]B[/li][li]C[/li][/ol][/ml]Any text or character

Am I doing something wrong? It’s been more than a month trying to solve it but no success. Can you help me please?

My goal is to generate a PDF with what the user wrote in the Rich Text Input and its formatting (including ordered and unordered lists).

Thanks!

Is there any way to right-justify one column in a table while leaving all the other columns left justified??

Hi Who knows why when I load a font in Hebrew it writes to me in gibberish

This is the outcome

Hey @vini_brito
Please check this i got this error and no columns and columns data on pdf.
conjor error

Hi does anyone know how to create a two column custom table witch manually defined rows.

I want to show form data (label / value) in table list layout.

Form:
Label:Projectnumber
Value: 123456
Label: Customer
Value: Company Incorporated

PDF (table):
Projectnumber | 123456
Customer | Company Incorporated

Love the plugin, can be a bit confusing but once you get the knack of it, it makes sense.

Two questions about including content in tables

1. Is it possible to include an image in a table? I haven’t had luck figuring it out if possible

2. Is it possible to include a hyperlink in a table? I’ve been able to include data-things link but it displays as a long URL in the table, is there a way to format it so it just says LINK and is clickable? I’m able to do this in text fields but not in a column body for a table.