PDF Conjurer (updated free plugin, now saving to database)

I have something similar as others: My pdf’s are not saved to the database anymore. (it used to before). Did anything change in the conjurer plug-in? Or what could have happened (I didn’t change the workflow)

Hi all, and thanks @vini_brito for the great plugin. My pdf is almost perfectly what I need, but I am having an issue with column widths inside a multi column, inside a repeating structure. No combination of fit available/fit content seems to make any difference - the two columns I have remain 50/50. If I take the multi column out of the repeating structure, it works fine. I think this may be a bug, but would appreciate any corroboration and/or help!

(edit: the two columns are just texts - nothing complex!)

@ties Do you attach your PDF to a thing to keep it private/secret?
@mikeh Are you on the latest version?

Hi @vini_brito Thank you for this amazing plugin!

As far as I can tell, the backend actions do not allow to save the file to the database (S3, AWS) to keep only a link reference on an object? I’m only able to capture de base64 content, which is too large to keep saved on a record.

Do you guys have a solution ?

Thanks!

that was easy :rofl:

thanks again!

1 Like

Hi @vini_brito , It is possible to use a URI as source for an image in the front end but not in backend ?

Hi, thx for responding. No, I don’t attach it to a thing to keep it private (should I?). I am able however to save the URL. The content of the PDF has grown the past period, could the size have impact on the ability to save it?

Nope, no need, just asking as that triggers a different logic pathway in the code and it could mean a different problem.
If you get the URL then it is being uploaded to the file storage already, try working with that.
Base64 is just an alternative.

Got this error, any help would be super appreciated. Will simply updating the plugin work?

By the way, I love your work on it so far, keep it up!

estou com problemas de fazer a estrutura repetidora funcionar, segui os exemplos disponibilizados exatamente da mesma forma.

Screenshot_1

1 Like

Existe alguma forma do PDF Conjurer ler tags html?

Possible to have PDF conjurer for Viewing PDF’s on a page? To view other types of pdf’s, 3rd party so to say. Thanks!

@vini_brito boas, td bem consigo?
olha poderia ver a formatação do BBCode na tabela, não esta funcionando, esta apresentando o erro

You need to use the upload step in the backend workflow to convert the base64 to to a pdf file saved in Bubble S3

Hi, I can’t set up saving PDF to database, can you help me? According to juliab74’s video, I should see the This PDF Model’s Saved PDF button on the second screen (see image 3). Thanks!

Ola!, alguém pode me informar se tem a possibilidade de colocar duas ou mais linhas no advance tabble, tipo, quero criar um relatório que tenha todos os dados do aluno, e pra isso não cabem em uma so linha da tabble, só consigo colocar 3 colunas no maxímo e as outras passam da margem do relatório, gostaria de colocar abaixo.

Hello, I’m trying to format text columns in a table so that they form a sentence i.e.

Our {service} provides {what it provides} to {who the customer is}.

This needs to be in a table because there are multiple ones of these that need to be displayed (like a repeating group).

I can’t seem to define a column as arbitary text, and also if I try to “format as text” for {service} and include “Our” then I get the dreaded red words too… I’m quite new to Bubble so perhaps I’m doing something obviously wrong…

Having a lot of trouble trying to load Montserrat font. This is the error I’m getting:
Workflow error - Plugin action PDF Conjurer (backend) | Conjure PDF error: Error: Font ‘Montserrat’ in style ‘normal’ is not defined in the font section of the document definition. at FontProvider.provideFont (/var/task/node_modules/pdfmake/src/fontProvider.js:52:9) at /var/task/node_modules/pdfmake/src/textTools.js:326:27 at Array.forEach () at measure (/var/task/node_modules/pdfmake/src/textTools.js:298:13) at TextTools.buildInlines (/var/task/node_modules/pdfmake/src/textTools.js:32:17) at DocMeasure.measureLeaf (/var/task/node_modules/pdfmake/src/docMeasure.js:235:28) at /var/task/node_modules/pdfmake/src/docMeasure.js:59:30 at StyleContextStack.auto (/var/task/node_modules/pdfmake/src/styleContextStack.js:143:15) at DocMeasure.measureNode (/var/task/node_modules/pdfmake/src/docMeasure.js:44:25) at DocMeasure.measureColumns (/var/task/node_modules/pdfmake/src/docMeasure.js:539:21) Error: Outer Error (see above for inner error) at Block.wait (/var/task/u.js:399:33) at Object.async_fn [as async] (/var/task/plugin_api_v3.js:200:27) at eval (eval at build_function (/var/task/util/util_harness.js:38:12), :249:34) at eval (eval at build_function (/var/task/util/util_harness.js:38:12), :265:8) at /var/task/plugin_api_v3.js:250:27 at run_fn (/var/task/u.js:550:18)

@vini_brito or anyone have an idea how to resolve this?

Nevermind — resolved the issue. One of my steps in the workflow was not referring to the previous step, but rather a much earlier step. Caused this by inserting an action to revise the workflow and didn’t make sure all the previous steps were correctly referred to.

1 Like

Hello!
Thanks for this wonderful plugin!
It works well.
I ran into a small problem.
I need to make the uploaded photos in PDF format. I set up the process and everything works correctly on the laptop, but for some reason on the mobile phone the image is flipped and positioned horizontally.
I tested in Safari and Chrome.
Can someone help me with this problem?