PDF Generator and PDF Rocket white / blank pages

Hi Bubblers,
i have not changed anything on my webapp. it was working fine the last weeks. but since one day my pdf reports with pdf generator (converterapi) and pdfrocket come out as a white page.

did anyone experience the same and maybe knows how to fix this?

thanks

Hi @janiskropp,

Thanks for reaching out and reporting. Unfortunately, we have some troubles with our PDF Generator plugin, but for PDF Rocket we cannot encounter any issues on our side.

Could you please share more details, like:

1. your app, workflows and plugin configurations
  2. the exact steps to reproduce the problem
  3. the resulted problem in preview
  4. browser and OS version you’re using to develop your app
  5. what are you trying to accomplish with this plugin

We’ll try to replicate the problem on our side with exact settings and see whether it is plugin related then notify you back asap.

Regarding PDF Generator, we know there are some problems with it after latest update, so apologies for inconveniences, but could you please tell us what exactly you’re facing on your side with it?

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport,
thanks for taking care. here some more details:

1. see the screenshots
  2. the workflow gets triggered by pressing a button. the problem is, that the resulting pdf is blank. which used to have content. you can see the url gets passed correctly and I gave 15 sec load time to make sure the content is rendered.
  3. see screenshots (I cannot see any problem)
  4. I use safari 13.1.1
  5. i want to create a pdf report from a dynamic content page.

when I copy the url in the html2 pdfrocket sample tester it works just fine.

hope you can help me out :slight_smile:

Hi @janiskropp,

Thanks for provided feedback. We’re afraid it might be a plugin related issue, but please let our development team investigate, then you’ll be notified on this matter asap!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Is this resolved because all of my tests results in a blank pdf?

Hello @koechamos51. Not yet. Which Plugin are you using?

PDF rocket by Zeroqode. I can’t seem to find a working plugin especially with fixed width pages

Hi guys,

Thanks for feedback.

@janiskropp we are still working on this problem. Our dev team is investigating the reasons and we’ll notify as soon as we have working solutions. :pray:

@koechamos51 could you please share screenshots and/or screencast of your app, workflow and plugin setups, so we can have the exact steps to reproduce this problem on our side. Also, it would speed things up to see the preview with this problem you are facing.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Here is a link to pdf example
https://destiners.com/version-test/pdf/1594839894766x806086761720053800

Hi @koechamos51,

Thanks for feedback. We’ll have this link as a reference for a better investigation and notify you back asap!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi guys

@janiskropp, @koechamos51

Unfortunately, we are not able to fix this problem at this point. The issue with blank pages comes from the library which our plugin is based on. We would like to influence on it but we cannot, as it is a third-party service. We contacted them by did not receive any reply.

It seems that this library doesn’t work on all websites, unfortunately.

We’ll keep you guys updated in case we have any feedback on this matter.

Thanks for your understanding and sorry for inconveniences created. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Any updates @ZeroqodeSupport ?

Hello @petrucho! Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, there is not much progress on the PDF Rocket issue. Please be sure we will keep you updated once we find a solution for this case.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team