PDF with zerocode y attached with Sendgrill

Please, I need help because I want create a PDF with ZEROCODE and attach with Sendgrill

Now, my situation is:

1. I create a invoice PDF with ZEROCODE, but the items are dynamic (sometimes just is one or maybe 20 items), then the pdf is cut. Somebody, know how configurate to avoid pass to next page without cut the words?

2. After, create the pdf how do I attach in Sendgrill ?

I appreciate your support, community

@levon @copilot @zerocode

Hello, @edwinbolanosb. Thanks for reaching out.

I can suggest the idea of how to set up your Convert to PDF action, so your pages won’t be cut at the improper place. It should work also with the dynamic items if the plugin/page/action set up will be made accurately and fitting the page parameters.

Also, we have made a great plugin update and added a new plugin element (ConvertortoPDFv2.0 A) that can be a bit handier for setting up. This new element is available only via the latest plugin version.

To see how this new element can be used, you can visit my test page (there you can find the example of converting the landscape page orientation and popup portrait):
https://zeroqode-demo-01.bubbleapps.io/version-test/ko_test_page

Also, if you provide me with the details on the setup of your page (what exact dynamic items group/repeating group, size of these elements) and plugin action (full screenshot of your convert to PDF action parameters), I will be able to provide you with more detailed suggestions.

You can use the ConverttoPDF A’s Output file URL’s URL value.
Firstly, you should activate the “Upload PDF to bubble AWS” checkbox within the Convert to PDF action.
Secondly, you need to add an action Create a new thing and save into your database the ConverttoPDF A’s Output file URL’s URL value.
Then, you can send this URL as a dynamic value via the Sendgrill.

A bit more details on how to save the PDF file URL you can find here:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Thanks for your answer.

I am sending the screenshot about my configuration.
I have a Invoice and the items can be since 1 to 20 items.

@edwinbolanosb,

I presume, the dynamic content, listed in the repeating group, can be accurately converted into the PDF file if to place this repeating group on the separate page/popup and set Repeating group Layout style to the Fill list.

Why do to so - when your repeating group has the limited size (for example, an 800x400 box size) and its content can be up to 20 rows, the size of the repeating group is increasing (for example, with 10 rows in the repeating group, the box size can increase to 800x1200 px, etc).

The Page to PDF plugin can’t convert without a visual issue the repeating group, which Layout style is not a Full list. The plugin does the page screenshot, then converts it into the PDF file. You are getting these cuts because, before the converting, your repeating group loads the list of items in it and, plugin is reading the page parameters you’ve set in the plugin action and cuts the page.

To sum up - I advise you to place your repeating group on the separate page or popup and set the Layout style = Full list. It can do the trick and your file will look nice.
Example (see the Popup Repeating group desing/preview):

Hope this suggestion will be useful for you :pray:
Regards,
Zeroqode Team