šŸ“ Pinterest Style Grid - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello, @newlee

You could try, setting an dynamic ID to that repeating group and the plugin element inside and try worked it out. But it is not recommended to do so.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
ZQ Team.

Hello,
How to create button where user can upload photo?
Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hello there @emavdrekoviic, so on for the grid you should do a search of datatype from Database,
Thatā€™s why for uploading the photos you have to add default Uploader, or one of ours plugins, and set it up to upload the images to the data type which you are using for the fetching data to your Repeating Group.

I hope my explanation helps you,
If you have additional questions donā€™t hesitate to ask me.
Thank you,
BR,
Zeroqode.

1 Like

Thank you so much, im fixed finaly. :slight_smile:

Other question is how to tag people on post und how to add hastag group same like on instagram.

Thanks in advance for the answer!!

Hello there @emavdrekoviic, sorry for delayed response.
For implementing hashtags you might use our Flat&Modern Tags, and for the Mentions feature you are able to check our Reach Text Editor.

Please take a look at this, if you have some additional questions, donā€™t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you,
BR,
Nik.

Hey there! Just bought this plugin and canā€™t find any documentation on how to set it up. Do you have a link or walk through. Iā€™d prefer not to lose 2 hours trying to figure it out by reverse engineering whatā€™s on your demo page :slight_smile: Idea for the future, maybe you can have a step-by-step setup video that comes with the purchase ? thank you

1 Like

HI @dee
did you check this demo page? https://zeroqode-demo-13.bubbleapps.io/pinterest_style_grid
especially in the Bubble editor mode?
https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=pinterest_style_grid&id=zeroqode-demo-13&tab=tabs-1
Just check the workflows and on page settings and replicate them in your app

Thanks Levon for your reply. Yes I did :slight_smile: but we need to ā€œfigure it out for ourselvesā€. What would be great for me is if on that page there was a little summary of how it works, how to set it up and what functions are included. It would be a time saver. That being said, love your plugins and thank you for all you do for our community.

Hello @dee

Thanks for the provided feedback and sorry for the trouble. Weā€™ll definitely work on improving our products across all possible instances.
:pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

1 Like

I simply decide on this plugin compared to the DIY solution explained in any other thread, due to the fact, when the display screen is narrow and there are less columns than initially described, the logical order of the pix is kept (vs. One RG below the other with the DIY answer, if I understood it correctly).

Hello everyone,
I just configured the grid and I am very satisfied with it so far. Saved a lot of time and trouble.
However I am wondering about the sorting order. Generally it works fine in a way that the first image appears first and then in order of the uploadsā€¦However sometimes it gets mixed up. What is the logic behind it?

Hi @cajudick,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side. This plugin doesnā€™t implement any functionality that would affect the sorting order.
Without knowing more about your element settings, here is a tip that might help. Please check the editor of our demo app here https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=pinterest_style_grid&id=zeroqode-demo-13&tab=tabs-1 to preview all settings and see how the plugin performs with its basic functionality.
However, if you experience same or other issues, please share more details like screenshots of elements settings and workflow, steps to reproduce, what are you trying to accomplish etc. So we better understand what it might be and provide a solution asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hello there,

I tried your plugin, but got a really big whitespace below the columns. The more results my repeating group has the bigger is the whitespace below. Here I have some pictures to see the problem and I set everything like in your editor shown:

1. live mode

1. editor view

so as you see there should be no space between. when i deactivate your plugin there is no space.

It seems to add up every space between which is saved before and put it to the end, which should not be the goal to achieve.

When i have a look at your demo page i can see the same issue.

Thanks for the help!

Hi @daviddr17, thanks for reaching out.

Weā€™ve checked the plugin functionality on our end, and it works well (no blank space below the RG and next element).
Allow me to recommend you the following steps, to fix the issue:

• check the settings within your app, related to elements&groups width.
  • check the presence of space between stitched groups (even 1 pixel can count).
  • place your RG into another group.

In case the issue will persist, please attach all the necessary info like:

• app settings screenshots ;
  • the preconditions (related element settings and workflow), for reproducing this issue;
  • Loom video record of reproducing your issue + how and when you receive an error, etc.

This information will help us to investigate and resolve your case.
Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Hi there,

I know itā€™s been a while since there was activity on this thread but Iā€™m having some difficulties in setting this up.

Iā€™ve followed the exact setup instructions but can only get it to work on the non-responsive engine pages. Is there a way to get it to work with new responsive pages?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @JakeBennett
Thanks for reaching out.

We will check if the plugin will need to be adapted to a new responsive engine, as soon as the investigation is completed, weā€™ll get back to you. Please stand by. :pray:t2:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you for the quick response!

Hello @JakeBennett
Thanks for your patience. :pray:t2:

Weā€™ve just updated the plugin that has fixed the issue with the new responsive, please update to Version: 1.9.0. For the plugin to work correctly, it should also be set up in accordance with new responsive rules, for an example of how it should be configured please see this demo editor.

If you have any other questions, donā€™t hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport
Am I looking at the wrong place? That is your demo page (if I am not wrong)
https://zeroqode-demo-13.bubbleapps.io/version-test/pintkv?debug_mode=true

@vovahumnytskiy ,

This is just a test page made on the new responsive engine. The official demo page of the Pinterest Style Grid on the new responsive engine will be published a bit later.

Thank you for understanding. :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team