Plugin API Connector ISSUE: ECONNRESET. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Bubblers,

I have a really noob question. I’m building a plugin to retrieve data from a Web Service. But, I do not know what is wrong. When I Call GET or POST, an error called “read ECOONRESET” pop up. What am I doing wrong?

The Web Service Call Models:

HTTP GET

The following is a sample HTTP GET request and response. The placeholders shown need to be replaced with actual values.

GET /SitCamaraWS/Deputados.asmx/ObterDetalhesDeputado?ideCadastro=string&numLegislatura=string HTTP/1.1
Host: www.camara.leg.br
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
Content-Length: length

<?xml version="1.0"?>

xml

HTTP POST

The following is a sample HTTP POST request and response. The placeholders shown need to be replaced with actual values.

POST /SitCamaraWS/Deputados.asmx/ObterDetalhesDeputado HTTP/1.1
Host: www.camara.leg.br
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded

ideCadastro=string&numLegislatura=string
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8

<?xml version="1.0"?>

xml

What I did so far:

Obs: the IdeCadastro Value is mandatory. I put a known value only to test.

Any Help?

Regards,

Eduardo.

1 Like

The general rule of thumb for api’s is to test the call first outside of bubble to make sure the strings work. Did you try that already? If not it’s recommend you use postman for verification then use those configurations in bubble.

2 Likes

John,

I managed to extract all information that I want from the Web Service before using Knime. All the HTTP methods are fine. I checked again here.

The main problem is: I do not know how to set up the parameters in Bubble. Other Calls are fine. Only the ones with mandatory parameter`s values are not working.

I did not know www.getpostman.com! Very nice!

Regards,

Eduardo.