{Plugin} - Full Calendar Scheduler Suite

so many updates! :star2:

Because there aren’t written docs, here is a video primer for initially setting up your Time Slot Generator

I’ll apologize in advance for any rambling or if i forgot to pause while attending to my kids or dog.

Recurring Events Demo
Recurring Events Editor
Part 1:

part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

From here, I encourage you to check out the rest of the demo app. Pay careful attention to how different schedules are saved to a user in order to offer different type of bookings for the user or so the user can offer different types of resources. A user as a resource could be offering their time, or they could also be creating event types that could be share as independent offerings using the example.

In other news

@marksrunge, let me know how you get on with this. i just pushed an update for this

Just pushed to live! You will do the token dance yourself but it’s not difficult! Ask if you have any questions!

For now, you can authenticate and read/share your calendar events. no CRUD action yet but could be added if there is a desire from the users.
Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 3.52.35 PM

and HTML in your event titles can now produce pretty slots!
wanna throw in some font awesome! DO IT!

I know in the past I’ve been asked how to conjoin different fields of an event to create complex titles including times/resources etc without having to have that as it’s own field.

if you check out the example here you’ll see how to do that!

I use a hidden RG as a data source for the calendar. this makes sure bubble never gets confused such that it queries the same stuff several times. It also allows us to do cool shit like this
Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 5.07.44 PM

This is finally In progress @equibodyapp
I need to use a different computer to finish it off. Something a bit faster. Combining all the settings slows things down in the plugin editor to an uncomfortable pace on my computer. Look for it by Friday.
:zipper_mouth_face: :eyes: :fire: