{Plugin} - Full Calendar Scheduler Suite

Hi Jared, Iā€™ve been working with your Full Calendar Scheduler Suite (free version) to see if itā€™ll work to input events but Iā€™m not getting that functionality and the documentation doesnā€™t seem to cover this use case. Perhaps Iā€™m missing it.
Is this plugin suitable for multiple users ā€œprovidersā€ to input their (say, weekly) availability - with no standardized time of availability, some will be 30 minutes and some will be 2 hours, so they can select blocks of 30 minutes of availability - and update the DB of availabilities based on this input?
Or, if this plugin wonā€™t work, Iā€™d be grateful if you have another suggestion.
Thanks so much.

1 Like

Hell yeah. Send me a meeting request for next week and Iā€™ll put something together with you in a live build.

You can basically recreate Calendly with that plugin.

this is messy but check it out anyway. itā€™s been months since iā€™ve done any work using this project or plugin. sorry for the shoddy support!

I had the exact same problem but I couldnā€™t figure it out. I ended up just using bubbles native features and it works fine. If you did figure it out though, let me know!

Hey, @jared.gibb,

Can this plugin achieve this?

1. Click on a day of the calendar and set the view to day view and set the day selected
  2. List view (https://fullcalendar.io/docs/list-view)
  3. All screen height (https://fullcalendar.io/docs/sizing)
  4. Have custom buttons for next day and change views
  5. Display different event captions depending on conditions per event
  6. For the event color field, have the option to select a link objectā€™s text, like a text attribute from an option set, the Bubbleā€™s Full Calendar plugin only allows a direct text.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile: :computer:

yup

i honestly dont remember. maybe? itā€™s free on the market place, take a peek! :slight_smile:

you can set it to fill a div, yes.

hellz yeah

not sure what you mean here but proabbly not.

why are you setting event colors outside of the calendar?

Perfect.

Ohh, okay.

Awesome.

:love_you_gesture:

For example, have a condition like:
When This Calendar's current event name is empty, change the event caption to xyz

And when we see all the events in the calendar, each event can have a different text, one can have the eventā€™s name, and another can have xyz

You can take a look at this.

Hey

Your plugin is not working right now!

I need your help IMEEDIATELY

Please
Help

@jared.gibb

I made our calendar function with your plugin
your plugin shows nothing at allā€¦
It needs help immediately

I NEED YOUR HELP please

and when i try to add s schedule
It shows like this

update your plugin and try again pleaes. can you also please share how you are configuring the plugin? Your issues are very vaggue, whatā€™s not working?

Could be linked to this Major outage with dependencies - #11 by fbrown

1 Like

Iā€™ve just updated the plugin to not use that as an external dependency. can you please update and try again.

Seems bubble got beef with unpkg today

Iā€™ve fixed the issue in my paid plugin. :wink:

Update
Iā€™ve fixed the issue in the free plugin

Hey @jared.gibb , is the function using rrule available yet? I canā€™t find it.

hey @jared.gibb - I am trying to use colors for different events. But there seems to be a couple of different ways to configure these - so currently I am a bit confused.
Any chance you can update your example with some color-coding of events or describe the options somehow for a newbie?

@christina.sandberg See this page

Check out the element called calendar element

1 Like

@artyom.s

Itā€™s built into the time slot generator

Morning @jared.gibb,

1)
I need to mark areas in the calendar with different colours to show users different where different types of events should be placed. Iā€™m thinking Background Events are good for this right?

Does your plugin(s) support Background Events? Background Events - Docs | FullCalendar.

2)
Is it possible to create recurring events? I would like to show resource availability from from OnSched, which are recurring events.

Looking at the docs I find:

https://jared-gibb.gitbook.io/fullcalendar-plugin-suite/elements/time-slot-recurring-events-generator

Could you outline this a bit more please or point to an example?

Can Recurring Events and/or RRule Plugin from Event Model - Docs | FullCalendar be used?

Thanks,
Peter

HI again @jared.gibb

There seems to be a dragā€™nā€™drop issue causing the calendar to render incorrectly:

Best,
Peter

Hi again @jared.gibb

Since the dragā€™nā€™drop has an issue (please see above), I want to disable dragā€™nā€™drop. I cannot seem to do that:

Please advice.

Thanks, Peter

can you use the state ā€œeventArrayā€
Screen Shot 2023-08-24 at 7.06.20 AM
to print out your event array so i can take a look at that. i cant reproduce this issue on my end.

Or can you share your editor with me?