[PLUGIN] - Google Maps Geometry/Drawing + W3W

No problems

1 Like

can i send you the link privately?

Just paste it in the reply here, or if you prefer then email it to: pork1977gm@gmail.com

does that work?

Yep! colorful!

1 Like

That is very strange, give me a bit, I’ll just run a few tests

1 Like

Ok, that is very strange, I can’t work it out. I almost feels like none of the code is executing in that action which normally indicates something is wrong with the data being passed to it. I’ve just checked all that and made a few changes but everything is now back to how it was.

I’ve taken a copy of those coordinates you had in your table, and tomorrow morning I’ll run them up in the my demo app with the same settings you had and see what’s going on with it. There’s obviously something going on, I thought maybe the other Google Maps plugins were interferring or something on the page was but it doesn’t look like it. It’s just strange to not see any errors.

I’ll get back to you tomorrow anyway with some details once I’ve checked things.

2 things for though, this won’t work… just because you’re passing a list into the action instead of a single item. These types of looping conditions are horrible in bubble!

And change your W3W keys! :slight_smile:

I’ll give you a shout tomorrow, apologies for the issues. Maybe you could whip up a quick test page, put one map in it, one button and one action, then try and see if the list of shapes draw then. If you do that, let me know the outcome!

1 Like

How are you creating the data in the SetTrack1 table for the “Track lat/lon” field? I see no action for that. I think, if it’s going to be anything, it could be to do with the way those coordinates are inside the table. I might be wrong but it’s worth checking.

The text data for those look like this:

46.3759707 , -120.3385139 , 46.3759973 , -120.338569 , 46.3759729 , -120.338459 , 46.3759681 , -120.3384144

The code never puts them in like that through the actions. It will always be like this (without the additional space after the last digit)

46.3759707, -120.3385139, 46.3759973, -120.338569, 46.3759729, -120.338459, 46.3759681, -120.3384144

1 Like

Hey Pork! is there any chance you can give it another go. im not seeing where the spaces are coming from either. the inital data for track1 is being created in the bottom right checkmark in the popup selectlineID. then data is being added to it every two seconds by the make chages to list command when gps tracker B is visible

ok, open up the editor again, I’ll have a look at how the data is going in

there you go :]

I don’t suppose you’re free for a video call are you? I figured it might be easier, maybe Google Meet and share screen?

1 Like

yes! this chat is acting dumb again, ill message you in gmail

jump on this… 2 secs…

1 Like

Ok, you were hard to hear but I’ll try and sort it for you

leave your editor open for a bit, I think I have an idea
if you can’t reply, then just email

ok sounds good!