Plugin: Material Button Ripples (Free) - Finally Updated

Hello all! My plugin (“Material Button Ripples”) has been in a static state for the past year or so, without any updates, and many issues with the source code of the plugin.

Over the time, I have been working on updating this plugin, and the day has finally came.

For those of you who already make use of this plugin, make sure to go in your app and UPDATE. You won’t regret it.

I have finally update this plugin to be more useful, efficient, and more beautiful. Features added are as follows;

• Directional Ripples (Ripples from where you click)
  • No longer effects all elements that are a “Button” as defined in the app’s HTML. Now makes use of the styles.
  • Added elements to enable ripples on material icons, and bubble icons.
  • Completely redeveloped the functionality of the plugin, now using Javascript alongside the CSS instead of just making use of CSS. (For the directional Ripples, and added functionality)

This plugin has been completely redeveloped from it's older versions, so make sure to update if you already make use of this plugin!

Preview the plugin’s functions here: https://whitigol-app-demo.bubbleapps.io/

View the plugin page here: Material Button Ripples Plugin | Bubble

Thank you all for taking the time to read through this post. Feel free to contact me here to let me know your thoughts, and issues you may encounter during your use of this plugin.
-Whitigol

2 Likes

Great work :+1:

Is this plugin still working? How to use it?

I do believe it still works. Not sure, demo link is down, and I refuse to use bubble now with their updated payment plans. Plus it’s an overall s**t platform :man_shrugging: