🔘 [Plugin] OpenSea SDK - by EzCode

Oh ok, I will try this one and let you know if its work. Thanks!

Sorry about that! That’s exciting, though. Thank you for the reply. :beers:

1 Like

Thanks, its working. Unfortunatly when i am calling more than one asset i have the following error. Do you know if this error is due to my setting or to the plugin?

But the first API call works? Try to look in the parameters with the step by step to see maybe some parameters are wrong or empty

Sorry to jump again on this

I think i have figured out a part of the issue

When i’m calling several assets through the step above, how i am suppose to reconcile each token ID with each contract address?

For exemple if i’m calling contract address A,B,C and Token X,Y,Z how can I be sure that Address A is linked to Token X?

Please find below my current parameters

1/ Create state

2/ Data source of my repeating group

3/ Set the state

Thanks!

Just make sure they are in the same order and it will be fine.

When i do it, i have the following error

with impossibility to inspect the state

My NFT are sort as below

Its quite strange, if i just call the first asset (or the only the second etc) … on the parameter below, then everything work and my repeating group is showing the asset

Sorry to bother and thanks a lot for your time!

Do small tests, your method to set a a list of state is weird and most likely doesn’t work correctly.
As you can see, from the plugin side everything works correctly, so, make sure you do the Bubble logic correct as well. I can’t help you with that unfortunately as it takes too much time.

Yeah will try thanks, is there an example on the demo where we are calling several assets with the single assets API?

Is there a hidden limit to how many entries I can get on Get assets by Owner assets? I don’t seem to be finding all my NFTs.

EDIT: Ok looks like Opensea has a 50 limit cap. Is there a way for me to provide a list of contracts to get, as described in their API documentation?
https://docs.opensea.io/reference/getting-assets

Hi thanks for your help for the previous problem,
Even if is probably obvious, please find below how i solve this problem in case anyone here as the same logic issue

1/ I was trying to call multiple asset through the Get a Single Asset function API
2/ Through the :plus option we can call a list of single asset. To do so (and it was my mystake) we need to call each asset seperately and not all of them directly
3/ So on my workflow i ve created a custom repetitive event to create a sort of loop to call x assets, (the x being found through a Do a search / count action) , then a i have called each assets one by one with the #Item X option as below

On (1) I am calling a new asset as below

Then on (2) i’m decreasing the number of Asset Liked count by one

The loop is refreshing every 0,001 second until Number Asset Liked = 0

Hope it will help someone!

Best

And sorry to bother again but is there a way to

1. Call the number of items created (for a semi NFT ERC1155)
  2. Call the full list of owners and not only the top 10

Thanks!
Amine

Is there any problem on the opensea calls? I can retrieve some data but is not returning the assets, only info regarding collections but no images. @ezdev

Yes, seems like OpenSea made some critical changes and added restrictions. We are currently investigating it to see what we can do.

@ezdev Hey, guys! You are doing a lot to integrate Web 3.0 into bubble, thank you for that)

I recently came across Moralis. Have you heard about it, what can you say about them?

I’m trying to use the new api call Get Assets By Owner and Contract. The repeating group is not accepting that api action as a Data Source, and gives an error that it’s non-defined. Any ideas what I’m doing wrong here?

Make sure your plugin is on the latest version, also, select the Assets at the end like this:

Screenshot 2022-01-20 at 11.05.03

Also the data type should also be with assets at the end.

I’m not seeing “Get assets by Owner and Contract’s assets” in the API selection. I looks like you see it in the (testing) version. Any thoughts?

Make sure that your plugin is on latest version (1.0.7)

2022-01-20 22_14_12-Microsoft Text Input Application
It is. Still not showing up.