💥 [PLUGIN RELEASE] Advanced Export to PDF: Whole Page / Single Element

Great! Happy to hear that!

Hi there,
Did you add the pdf element on your page?

I think there should be a basic tutorial, including Classify…

I Put an ID to delimit the group I wanna print, like that

Then I Set the plugin

Does not works… It says could not find AreaDeImpressao

Can you tell me the path? :slight_smile:

Your tutorial could have some basic videos…

Solved !!! Just add #AreaDeImpressao
Impressive Plugin, the speed is awesome !!!
It is certainly worth a try !
Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Olá. Estou gostando do plugin. É um dos melhores que encontrei, MAS tem um sério problema para meu app. Ele não está imprimindo corretamente no modo landscape em dispositivos Apple.
Cotador Simplificado - Cotação neste link, imprime perfeitamente. Mas se passar desta largura dá erro, como no link seguinte. Independente de estar landscape ou portrait.
Cotador Simplificado - Cotação

Alguém aqui já teve um problema assim?

Hi,

The plugin worked fine until just now when we got app breaking issues:

1: Sometimes the rendered PDF is a black page on Mac. On PC we get no black PDFs. I’ve viewed it in MacOS viewer, Adobes and Google Chromes, and on a PC, all with the same result. The web page rendered contains what is shown below.

2a: We have a loop generating multiple pages. We update the page content (a RG) and wait 5 secs before generating a PDF from the new page content. Sometimes, the number next to the QR code does not change in the generated PDF. Instead it’s the number from the previous page. The QR code change as it should. Both the number and QR code are fetched from the RG cells data type so the data is loaded, and the correct number is visible on screen. Below you can see that the QR code has changed but not the number. Also the name of the PDF contains the number correct number range:

2b: Sometimes, only one or a few numbers are wrong, not all number in the PDF. The two lists below are exact copies so the number 5555 is wrong. The QR codes are the same as you can see. Correct numbers are shown on the web page.

2c: Sometimes, some QR codes are not rendered in the PDF at all, giving a blank area.

3: Sometimes it takes over a minute to generate one PDF page.

Best, Peter

Hi philledille,

I’ve just converted a page to PDF and saved it to DB…
How to make it private?

Tks in advance!

@BubbleSam Did you see my post above?

Hello @BubbleSam ,

I would like to know how page break works on your plugin ?

I would like to print a page with a RG and break the page every 4 rows (height is always the same). Is it something possible to do with your plugin ?

@Newman I found it hard to control the page breaks when using a RG. So I instead print one page at a time in a loop. But I have very specific needs printing sticky labels.

Why would someone code to require a # at the beginning???!!! Thank you for figuring this out!

I just tried this plugin and noticed the same thing. Even at “100”, thus it should be zero compression, I’m losing quality. My other plugin doesn’t do this so this is definitely specific to this plugin. Sounds like I have to start from much higher resolution though in order to compensate for the plugin developer doing whatever it is that is causing the reduction in quality.

I made an ugly workaround. I reload the page between each page to be printed and have some waiting times before and after the actual creation. Luckily this function as of the moment is for admins and not clients. But, would like som insight on this @BubbleSam .

Hi, how do I manipulate the .rgItem element to print each cell of the RG on a different page? (Referencing back to this demo: https://digitaleyedemo.bubbleapps.io/pdf-rg)

Hi how can i chnge in the plugin PDF Conjurer the language text to Arial ?

Hi … I want to export / print each row of a repeating group on a separate page (of size 10cm x 10cm) that will be in the form of an AirWayBill (see below screenshot i want the group that is inside the RG to come each on a separate page)

Hi there, you can try to set the same classname to your items and they will be exported on separate pages :slight_smile:

So i do that through using the ID attribute field ?

Yes, please check out our documentation:
https://bubble.digital-bird.com/plugins/export-page-to-pdf#pdf-generation.-plugin-fields

Hi … This is a video to explain . Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software