Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Plugin similar to Powerpoint

Hi

I’ve only been a couple of months here on Bubble and it’s brilliant. I’m wondering if anyone knows of any plugin available that works similar to MS Powerpoint?

Any leads will be well appreciated.

Similar in what way? Powerpoint is a big application with a lot of features. If you get more specific as to what you are looking to build we can probably better assist.

Something so that the user can put inputs into a page similar to the one we are using now (text, format, links, image upload, etc… However, the difference being that there wold be multiple input stages, so as to create a timeline. Once the end user has put all the info into the plugin, it would then be possible to present it to an audience similar to Powerpoint.

I don’t think you will find a plugin that solves this entirely, but perhaps some that can help you with various aspects. Your web app will offer a specific set of features to drag and drop elements on a page and apply custom styles to those elements and then finally display the information. Am I on the right track?

Just found this with a quick search

1 Like

Thanks Zaque. Not really. I’m thinking of a canvas that the user uses and can input these links, formats etc, then when it’s done can press a button with a pop out than presents the canvas with multiple stages.

1 Like

So the layout is static every time and users are just customizing content and style of content? (generally the less customization you offer users the easier it will be to build)

Yes, your right. However, once they have have built that static page, they would then be able build another, in steps. Once completed, It would be used for presentations in steps.

I really like your draw canvas. Great stuff. Would it be possible for a end user use it and save on an app?

Yep, that would be possible. (FYI, not my plugin - just something I searched for ya)

Hey @mar – chiming in here in case I can be helpful (I’m the plugin author). Yep, you can allow an end user to use it and save it on the run mode app. Feel free to reach out with any other question or feedback!

Alex
TechBlocks

Hi @alex4 - is it possible to upload a dynamic image from bubble database, like an S3 or base64 in addition to upload image directly from computer.
BTW - your plugin is amazing however we need to show a user linked dynamic image on the canvas, along with a default background image (change-able background)
Thanks

Hi @alex4 - is it possible to upload a dynamic image from bubble database, like an S3 or base64 in addition to upload image directly from computer.

@technoswift – thanks for the kind words! Yes it is possible to upload an image onto the canvas from your computer or from S3 storage (you just need the URL but make sure CORS is set to “true” if that is the case)