[Plugin update 2023] ChartJS - Charts and Graphs (TechBlocks)

Hi @alex4 thanks for the timely fix!
Yes, the chart is looking good now:
:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @alex4 thanks for the timely fix!
Yes, the chart is looking good now

@vtodorakov great to hear! Let me know if you have any other requests!

Best,
Alex

@alex4 I’ve been loving this chart plugin so far! I was wondering, if I want to print out some of these charts as a pdf, is there a way to generate these charts on the backend without having to log in as a user?

Regards,
Bruno

1 Like

Hi there!

I have a problem with the nomenclature of dates in Bubble.

I have a chart that varies according to bubble needs. That is, the user can decide if he wants to see the data in months, quarters, semesters or years.

However, I don’t know which is the correct nomenclature in Bubble. That is, for the quarter I have set group by: custom date “Q”. When I do this I get number 1,2,3 or 4. However, I need it to be quarter 1, quarter etc…

In the case of the semester I don’t even know what is the correct nomenclature in the custom dates.

1. If Quarter is “Q”, what is semester?
  2. How can I make it "Quarter 1, 2 etc…?

Thanks!

@riverogonzalez.isaac

1. How can I make it "Quarter 1, 2 etc…?

You might be able to use Bubble’s find&replace function (find “1”, replace with "Quarter 1, find “2”, replace with “Quarter 2” and so on)

Hope that helps!

if I want to print out some of these charts as a pdf, is there a way to generate these charts on the backend without having to log in as a user?

@bruno_nocode you might be able to find a PDF generator plugin that can create PDFs on the server side. Here’s an example PDF generator (although I’m not sure if they allow for backend workflows)

Hello, is there a way to use the mixed chart (bar chat with overlaying line) but still use multiple colors for a single series? I’ve currently used two different charts grouped in a container (align to parent) so they overlap, and made the top chart lines and everything transparent. However, this then causes issues with the axis, though the same, the alignment between bar and line charts are slightly different and far to tedious to maintain. This plugin is amazing though! It is the first one I’ve had regular success with and I appreciate your efforts. I just have a recurring ask of clients wanting this multiple colors for a single series used on a mixed chart.

Hi @michaeldmilroy thanks for reaching out!

This plugin is amazing though! It is the first one I’ve had regular success with and I appreciate your efforts. I just have a recurring ask of clients wanting this multiple colors for a single series used on a mixed chart.

Thanks for the kinds words! I appreciate the feedback :slight_smile:

is there a way to use the mixed chart (bar chat with overlaying line) but still use multiple colors for a single series?

Are you using the Multi-Colored Bar Chart already?

I am. I am trying to use the multi-colored bar chart mixed with an overlaying line chart on the same axis. A specific example is that I have a series of 6 bars with varying scores between 1-5. I’m trying to have an overlying line chart to show the aggregate average line.

1 Like

Hi @michaeldmilroy thanks for the input here.

I’ve pushed an update in v4.39.149 that should allow you to add a bar chart series on a Mixed Chart with mixed colors. Can you upgrade to that version and let me know if that’s working properly for you?

1 Like

@alex4 which chart type i can use for this example?

Thanks for this AMAZING plugin ! I love it!

Quick question: is it possible to build a cumulative chat that changes color when it goes <0? For example, green when it’s positive, and red when negative?

@alex4 I tried contacting the team via email but got no response. How do you invert the vertical axis so that you can create a rank chart with 1 at the top of the vertical axis? Thank you

@alex4 Hi !
Thanks for this plugin!
I’m trying to display into a repeating group, the data from the current chart value.
I have stacked the number of item on the chart, but I would like to show the details of which items has been stacked into the current chart value.
How can I do that ?

Thanks!

@alex4

I have a problem purchasing the plugin, could you help me?

@camarao.gestao

I have a problem purchasing the plugin, could you help me?

Thanks for reaching out! Sure thing. What do you need help with regarding purchasing the plugin?

@nest

@alex4 which chart type i can use for this example?

You should be able to use the 100% stacked horizontal bar chart (here is a demo of that chart here titled “Revenue By Year”)

@denis.arendt

How do you invert the vertical axis so that you can create a rank chart with 1 at the top of the vertical axis? Thank you

To clarify your request, do you want smaller numbers at the top of your Y axis and larger numbers at the bottom?

@vivien.bch

Thanks for this plugin!
I’m trying to display into a repeating group, the data from the current chart value.
I have stacked the number of item on the chart, but I would like to show the details of which items has been stacked into the current chart value.
How can I do that ?

Thanks for the question here. Could you share a few screenshots of what you’re hoping to achieve?

I want to remove the zeros from my charts. The second one has a property “Hide if less than” but the first one I’m using the mixed bar/line chart and it doesn’t have that option. Is there a workaround? Thanks!

I’m trying to figure out the same thing. I haven’t figured out how to hide zeros and null values from my API requests

1 Like

Let’s hope there’s an easy way

Hi @alex4 . I ran into an issue today. I am using annotations with an area chart. They work just fine when I use the chart alone on the page. however, when I add another chart (pie/donut), the annotation disappears. Is this something that can be fixed?

Thnaks
Mark

@fabio.witt1 and @tyc thanks for reaching out!

I want to remove the zeros from my charts. The second one has a property “Hide if less than” but the first one I’m using the mixed bar/line chart and it doesn’t have that option. Is there a workaround? Thanks!

We’ve pushed an update in v4.39.150 that should allow you to “hide data labels if less than” a certain numeric value for Mixed Charts

Please upgrade to that version and let me know how it’s working for you!

@mark.vasilyev.beats thanks for reaching out! We’ll take a look at your request and keep you posted on what we find!

1 Like