[PLUGIN UPDATE] Wonderful Video&Image Slider V1.1 (Big update with lots of good news)

Hi @Efe ,

Here is the source url: https://s3.amazonaws.com/appforest_uf/f1647877069215x815852644106686000/1acaeaa005a5f8cc08c1a0564a13837c.mp4#t=0.5. Hope this helps. I also think the problem is the video, but no idea why though, the video format is still mp4.

Hello, @drozhatvids,

The video you shared the source URL of does not have a scene. Therefore, you can’t see any scene while using it in Wonderful Slider.

Unfortunately, you should use a different video in this case. :v:

Best regards,
Efe

1 Like

Hello @Efe ,

Yeah, that’s what I thought too because other videos are working fine, this just one video isn’t. I just got curious because they have the same format.

Thank you for checking :blush:!

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the awesome plugin.

I noticed a minor “error” - when loading the progressbar color is “blue” for a second (as you can see in the video when I do a reload) eventough I set the color to black (#000000)

“Progress Bar is at the bottom of the Slider”

I think this could possibly create the problem:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-29 um 14.11.46

Cheers,
Maze

1 Like

Is it possible to make the a slides appearance change when hovered (not clicked or double clicked)? e.g. zoom?

1 Like

Hello, @maze!

Glad to you like the plugin. I’m sorry you’re having trouble. We will fix this issue in future updates.

Best

1 Like

Hello, @andrew18!

That would be really nice, but the current version doesn’t have this feature. I’m adding this to our roadmap for Wonderful Slider. If you have any other feature request, please share it. :v:

Best

1 Like

Hello @Efe,

Just wanted to ask if this wonderful slider element is accessible inside RG, because I cannot add a different dynamic data, seems like resetting does not do anything.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @drozhatvids,

The solution below may work for you. Please take a look.

Best

hi @Efe :

I do like this plugin, it’s so smooth and nice!
Wondering if it’s possible to have action like GoToSlide(index)
(instead of Pre/Next slide)
or set thumbnails as pagination…
So that I can add thumbnails to control it.
Thanks in advance!

Aslan

Thanks Efe. I’m sure you see lots of implementations of your slider, but just in case you’d like to see another on in the wild, we’ve just released v1 of our website using your Wonderful Slider at https://www.pak7.com (also using the Cloneflix template from Video Streaming- Netflix Clone Template | Bubble)

Also, While I think about it, one thing that would be nice would be the ability to have small numbers of items in the slider Left or Right align. At the moment we found that if we had a single item in a slider it repeats x times, or if we change the settings to only have one item, it automatically centres it (when we would rather have it Left aligned with blank space to the right).

Hey, @aslan.3a and @andrew18 !

Thank you for your kind words and great suggestions!

It’s great that the community is taking an interest in Wonderful Slider and requesting new features. I took note of your requests. Unfortunately, I cannot give an estimated release time. But we will make new improvements. :+1:

Best,
Efe

2 Likes

Hello guys! I hope you are doing well.

We just launched an info product about becoming a no-coder on Product Hunt. Your support is essential to us!

Here is the PH link :point_right: Become a Nocoder - Learn everything about no-code without spending 200+ hours | Product Hunt

Thank you so much for your attention and participation.

Best,
Efe

1 Like

A liitle detailed information is

1 Like

Hi Eren. We are getting a couple of errors on the page with our sliders? The sliders seem to be slow loading content as well. Can you offer any advice?

The plugin Wonderful Video & Image Slider / element Wonderful Slider threw the following error: Error: Recursion when evaluating property AUv on element “Slider TV SHOWS - Desktop” at evaluate_property (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/957d4b051c4ee009b5b1b3552d91de5c0fe012a3f7899b4a7f81361cb4ad82d9/xfalse/x15/run_debug.js:6:1967310) at s (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/957d4b051c4ee009b5b1b3552d91de5c0fe012a3f7899b4a7f81361cb4ad82d9/xfalse/x15/run_debug.js:6:2272794) (please report this to the plugin author)

Thanks

Hello, @andrew18!

To increase the loading speed, you can try compressing the images shown in the slider.

To better understand the problem, could you explain how you define the data to the slider? Thus, I can help further.

Best

Hi Efe - can I PM you somehow to give you a login to the backend? It would help us to explain as it is a bit of a mystery… (we have compressed the images with Croppie)

Yes, of course!

Hi - i have this plugin installed, and have it working fine on version-test mode, but when i deploy to live it suddenly doesn’t appear at all. Data structure for the input is all the same - loading only 3 images in both cases. Any idea why that would be?