Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[PLUGIN] - VideoJS Advanced + YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, HLS, DASH, MUX, Pre-roll Ads (plus more)

Try running the pause all action just before you go to play the next one. Are you playing the current video as a result of a custom button?

I’m using the big play button. Problem now is that all the paused videos don’t show the play button and can’t easily be played again (even though pause/play on click are not disabled).

Hello @pork1977gm
Have been using your plugin for a while now.
Never had any issue.

And sudunly, for no reason, this happens when loading a page containing your player :

Video won’t launch and this is what the console prompts :

Hi @pro.sc.conseils

Have you got any actions, like the “set playback time” sitting within the Page Load workflow action? Or any of the plug-ins actions.

If you have, they might be running before the element is ready although I had put some protection in for that type of scenario. Maybe move them into with of the plug-in events called “when videos is ready” or the “when metadata has loaded”

i do have this scenario indeed.
Understood the solution you suggest. Thanks for your answer.

(PS : Any news on the VAST video add format feature ? just asking :wink: )

Hello @pork1977gm and other users of this plugin,

i could use some help :
i would like to trigger a workflow when a video reaches 70% or 80% of its total length
How would you do that ?

Thanks for your help

So there’s an action called “Trigger time event” that will allow you to either enter a value in seconds or a percentage. When the value is reached, then the “A videoJS player reaches a specified time” event will trigger.

I don’t think I’m going to get the time to do the VAST stuff I’m afraid.

1 Like

thanks for the explanation.

Was not 100% sure about the way it works.
About that feature, maybe one day… :slight_smile:

Thanks anyway