🦊 [Plugin] Web3 & MetaMask by NovaBloq

essentially the problem rn is the transaction can be “pending” for awhile and I have a conditional workflow running for when the transaction status is “done”. It seems that the longer it takes on “pending” the less likely it is to run the workflow. I need an solution to execute a workflow after a transaction is sent successfully and one that allows the user to refresh the page, and it continues to track the transaction. Please let me know if you have any ideas on this.

Well then it is not related to the update above but I will think about your issue and what can be done.

For this one you can use the Get transaction Confirmations action from the Utils element, you could then run this action every 10 seconds for example. If there are more than let say 2 confirmations, you can consider it as successfully executed.

Hey guys! Please tell me how do I extract data from json so that I can display nft on my page?

I received the data in this format and don’t know what to do with it next. :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

{“name”:“CryptoSkull #6855”,“image”:“https://cryptoskulls.com/images/skulls/6855.png",“image_url”:“https://cryptoskulls.com/images/skulls/6855.png”,“description”:"Every CryptoSkull is unique. UNIQUENESS INDEX shows total rareness of all image features. CryptoSkulls with rarer features have less UNIQUENESS INDEX.”,“attributes”:[{“trait_type”:“UNIQUENESS INDEX”,“value”:“5”},{“trait_type”:“NAME”,“value”:“Ghephor”},{“trait_type”:“Background ID”,“value”:"#5"},{“trait_type”:“Skull Gene”,“value”:"#14"},{“trait_type”:“Hair Gene”,“value”:"#122"},{“trait_type”:“Eyes Gene”,“value”:"#44"},{“trait_type”:“Nose Gene”,“value”:"#3"},{“trait_type”:“Teeth Gene”,“value”:"#4"},{“trait_type”:“Bones Gene”,“value”:"#0"},{“trait_type”:“Beard Gene”,“value”:"#1"}]}

Hey

First thanks for your pluggin, very useful :slightly_smiling_face:
I have a question on the feature: get balance of token

Maybe I’m use it in the wrong way.
I try to first get balance on token for a specific contract then put the result in a state.
Here is my workflow:

getBalance:

Capture d’écran de 2022-01-20 09-45-21

(STATIC_ADDRESS_CONTRACT_ADDRESS is a static address, I change it for the picture to hide my contract address)

setState:

If you guys have any advice :slight_smile:
Thanks!

When calling the action Get Balance, it will trigger an event called Get Balance - Done, the state with the result will be available only after this event will be triggered.
So you should add an workflow, When Get Balance - Done → save balance of token

Please refer to the documentation

Hey

Thanks!!!
I did it we got a error MetaMask - RPC Error: execution reverted
I use the right network (mainnet) on my metamask + the contract address is a good one on the mainnet.

Any ideas? :slight_smile:

Well something is definitely wrong with either your wallet or your contract, can you share your contract in PM? Or, maybe you have a similar test contract?

Hi, this is such a great plugin!

I have a quick one before I start on working my dApp, is there a way to see the NFTs that one has on BSC?

I know it cant be done since Rarible/Opensea doesn’t support BSC, so I am not sure if there is a solution to this?

Thank you.

Is there a way to trigger connect to MM on mobile?

If you know the smart contract that you want to check if the user has, then yes for sure you can do it.

Otherwise, if you just want to load all NFTs from the wallet, then it will need other feature that we are working on and it is not in the plugin yet.

Hi, yes I know the address of the smart contract.

How do I cross check thru the smart contract to check the list of NFTs that the user has?

And not from the wallet, would be great too in the future!

Thank you.

Then you can use the action “Smart Contract - Read
use the function ownerOf or balanceOf depends on the contract

1 Like

would be great to be able to manually set the gas price for sending a token, it seems the estimates are low

is there a way to send tokens in bulk ?

do i need an airdrop smart contract or there is smt built in on the plugin ?

while it lowballs my estimates, for my users it shows error. This is on polygon network, would love to get this fixed or a manual gas field. Andrew, you’re the man!

It can’t be fixed on plugin end, the gas is calculated automatically. We can add an optional gas price field tho.

You would need a smart contract for this, or you could use the Web3 Backend and do a loop to send to all wallets one by one

yes thats i was thinking to avoid a smart contract :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: don’t know why the workflow elements on my end look different from the Backend plugin on the example ? i want to follow the example provided

These are 2 totally different plugins. If you are working with Web3 Manager, please write it’s forum thread to avoid confusion. Thank you!