🦊 [Plugin] Web3 & MetaMask by NovaBloq

Hi @ezdev
On completion of a transaction, I need to store the time stamp on my Table.
I created a work flow, to get web3 Utils-Unix time stamp
Whats the field for “add minutes”
However I am not able to get any response to this workflow, the time stamp field in my table is empty.
What am I doing wrong:

doc

Try to add a small delay between this action and the one that saves the result, for example, add 200 milliseconds pause between them.
Also, make sure the field in your table is in the same format, here is how the result looks like:

After EIP-1559, What Has Changed? is it an automatic update?

Hello people

Just looking for some help with eth gas in metamask,

We have launched a collection on eth Blockchain when we are testing the mint function on our bubble app when metamask (confirm or reject) opens it reads in orange writing …“suggested gas fee” and when clicked it reads "the gas fee suggestion is using legacy gas estimation and may be inaccurate " do i need to change the smart contract or can this be changed in metamask, if anyone can help would be much appreciated

Thanks

@ezdev thanks so much for your awesome work with this plugin. i tried your uniswap example project and noticed that i was unable to connect a wallet and test it out.

just wanted to ask whether or not this project operates like uniswap, being able to swap between ETH and another alt coin.

Hello, I wanted to know if with this plugin I can make a minting page with different prices and chests. How to mint and open game chests?

Hey! Can I have the user be prompted to connect the network to BSC or BSC Testnet? What should I put in the expected network id for this circuits? Can’t find information about it

The demo is made for Binance Smart Chain and works with Pancakeswap smart contract, so make sure that you are connected to the right chain.
It works exactly uniswap just with the contract of Pancakeswap on BSC chain.
The demo uses BNB and BUSD tokens, but you can setup for any other tokens.

You will need to interact with a smart contract, for that the contract have a function called Write contract. Look in the demo page and documentation, you will find a few examples and video tutorials of how to use write contract action.

Hi, you can find the ID of any chain you want on this page:
https://chainlist.org/

For BSC it will be 56

P.S.

Join our Web3 NoCode Community on Discord

1 Like

Hey I have a question. How do we set the gas priority fees? @ezdev

Hi, it depends on the action you are doing but for example, when writing a contract, there are 2 optional parameters, Gas Price & Gas Limit

Hi @ezdev is there a way I can know if a user is using a metamask mobile application? I am trying to open the deep link only when the user is using metamask mobile application and ‘metamask is not installed’.

Hi,
if the state Metamask is Installed is yes, then it automatically means the user is rather on PC or is on metamask app browser.
If the user is in the metamask app, the state Metamask Is Installed, will always be yes.
I think the question should be, how to detect if a user is on a mobile device, you could find a few plugins that can do exactly that.

Update v.2.17

New feature: Get balance of a list of tokens

Added:

• Action: Get Balance of Multiple Tokens

• Event: Multiple Token Balance is Ready

• State: Multiple Tokens Balances

The result will be in the same order as it the tokens addresses list.

Demo: https://web3-demo.bubbleapps.io/version-test/balance_list_tokens

I think the problem is because I did not add an api key. Where can I get my api key for this plugin? I cannot connect to metamask even when I am accessing the url with the metamask application browser. But it connects fine on desktop.

No, the key has nothing to do with it, and it is optional.
Most likely your issue is that the plugin element is inside a group that is hidden on mobile. Make sure to place the element on the page directly.

Thanks, I have tried to move the position of the metamask and utils element, because they were not living in a group before, still no success.
I will let you know what caused this when I get to the root of the matter.

Hi we are sending BNB token from frontend to a wallet using token address = BNB

But we are getting this error

Can you please guide what mistake we are doing or how we can send BNB to some wallet using this plugin?

We manage to resolve the issue, We dont need to pass the Token to Send value in case of sending the native token.

Yes, glad that you have solved it. I will add this warning in the documentation.

1 Like

Hi @ezdev,

We’d like to verify in the backend workflow that a particular transaction hash is on the blockchain and

• it exists
  • check the status of transaction
  • amount of transaction

Any suggestions? I can’t seem to find a plugin action or any API call.

Thanks
ZubairLK

Hey @ZubairLK

Could you use the Etherscan API?

Josh @ Support Dept
Helping no-code founders get unstuck fast :rocket:save hours, & ship faster with an expert :man_technologist: on-demand

I post daily about no-code and Bubble on Twitter Follow Support Dept on Twitter