Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🦊 [Plugin] Web3 & MetaMask by EzCode

i see that now that you can add a smart contract and interact with it , i have this as a example i want to try to see how i do that with bubble , can you help me please

Your example contract should be deployed, on any network, even on a testnet.
Deploy it firstly, and then you will be able to interact with it with from Bubble.

hi ezcode team,

Great plugin! Very simple question from me that i was hoping you could help with. I am trying to extract the contract ABI for the first time and was able to do so using binance and the sample pancakeswap contract address you had in your example. however, when switching to rinkeby testnet and trying to extract a contract ABI it never returns the abi contract ready event. Any ideas? this is the mock contract on rinkeby i was using for testing:

https://rinkeby.etherscan.io/address/0x00e890c8397de875b83625403ec6ebead180e381#code

Hi team, I’m having problems with the metamask plugin.
Could you tell me if metamask on the testnet network is working normally?

all the data I request from my wallet and contract is wrong.

Hi!
The plugin didn’t supported the rinkeby testnet, but we have added this now, please update to the latest version 2.1.0
We also added API Key field, you may need it for extract ABI action.

Where to get the API key

The key is free and can be created on Etherscan.io, it can be used for the Kovan, Rinkeby, Ropsten, and Goerli Testnets.

For BSC use bscscan.

This update could help you as-well, if you are using the rinkeby testnet.
Please update to the latest version.

ah! awesome thanks for the quick response!! you guys rock!

1 Like