🦊 [Plugin] Web3 & MetaMask by NovaBloq

Could be an iOS issue only, it works on Android.
Will do some tests on our end.

Hi team,

Another question/request. Any chance to implement a signtypeddata version of your signature workflow? I believe current one is based on simpler personal signature? (please def correct me if wrong), but for smart contract signatures some of them require typed data consistent with EIP-721.

https://medium.com/metamask/eip712-is-coming-what-to-expect-and-how-to-use-it-bb92fd1a7a26

any thoughts would be very welcome! Thank you again for all your work and effort!

PS - If this is already possible via existing workflow, my apologies, trying to figure this out, so may very well have misunderstood current implementation. Thanks in advance!

Hi @andrew21
We will take a look into this, thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

Great, thanks Mitchell!

Hi, newbie question: In the checkout you show a ‘Popup Transaction’ element. That is not in my dropdown and I can’t figure out how to add it. Thanks for any help!
Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 8.33.01 AM

Hi!
That is a standard popup element from Bubble builder.
We used it for demo, you can do it in any other way.

I would suggest you to learn deeper how Bubble works, there are a few great tutorials made by Bubble team :wink:

@ezdev Interested in purchasing the plugin but wanted to see how easy it would be to build out the smart contract exchange functions. Could you share the editor for the Uniswap clone?

Sure!

Once you will get comfortable with Bubble development, it will be really easy to integrate the plugin.

Hi There, I have a question about the monthly subscription. Do I need to get subscription only for the time period when I am developing the app, or it is also required for the published app?

Hi there!
In order to use the plugin in your app, test or published app, it is required to own the plugin. You can subscribe or pay the one time cost.
If you cancel the subscription, you no longer can use the plugin.
If you pay the one time cost, the plugin will be yours forever.
Usually people use subscription to test the plugin and if they like it, they buy it with the one time cost and cancel the subscription.

Checkout DEMO

We have created a new demo with a simple Checkout example.

The example is on Goerli Test Network and it uses a free token FAU for payments.
This can be done in a same way with any other token.

You can get some free FAU tokens here:
FAU faucet

Update v.2.2

• New action: Sign Typed Data

Example of Signing

1 Like

Is there any way to connect open mobile metamask app when mobile browser,

Created mobile app, and open in mobile browser, chrome or firefox, when tap connect or payment, it will open mobile app?

MetaMask works only inside the MetaMask mobile app, there is an integrated browser.
This is for security reasons, and this is how almost all dapps works.

for every application on the same account i need to buy the pluggin again ? i purchased once but it doesnt show up as purchased on a new app am missing with

From what I know, yes, this is how Bubble’s Marketpalce work, but you can specify it by asking them in their support.

Hi Mitchell, I almost have it working but am having trouble with the “return user if account exists” functionality. It looks like that specific feature has been disabled and people are using “search for user: count is 0” instead.
Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 11.33.21 AM

What would be the best way to check to see if this address is already a user?
Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 11.33.28 AM

Thanks for any help you can give!

Hello,

This maybe a newbie question, but I keep getting this error message and can’t figure it out after hours of looking around. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello!
As you can see from the error, the field “From” shouldn’t be empty.
Take a look at our simple checkout example

Can you be more specific? I went through everything that the example in read only dev mode has. The metamask shows that it is connected. Thank you