🦊 [Plugin] Web3 & MetaMask by NovaBloq

To be more specific I would have to take a look into your app, can you send a link to app editor in PM?

Please let me know if you got my private message that I sent yesterday. Thank you

Hi @Builder125 , I’m sorry for the delayed response.
I’m on it now, I’ll respond to you asap.

Update v.2.4

• New action: Send Transaction

Each field has a description in the documentation below it.

Hi great plugin and thank you for setting this up. Is it possible to do a crypto exchange like poo coin using this plug-in? Considering it can interact with Pancakeswap’s smart contacts.

In theory yes, we actually did an example using the Pancakeswap Smart Contract, take a look here: https://ezuniswap.bubbleapps.io/version-test

Just be aware that exchange rates must to be up to date, you will have to manage it somehow to be correct at any point in time. Our demo page was made as simple as possible for demo purposes.

Update v.2.5

New feature: Get NFT Metadata

You can now extract an ERC712 Metadata using its contract address.

What’s new:

• Action: Get NFT Metadata
  • Event: NFT Metadata is Ready
  • State: NFT Metadata

You can test it on demo page.
Don’t forget to switch the network to the ETH Mainnet

Example

Thank you, that’s amazing DAPPs are the future of Finance. Will definitely give this a try next month. Worth the try given how good your customer service is.

1 Like

Is there any way, when we click event in mobile browser then open metamask mobile app?

The only way is to use the MetaMask integrated browser. This is the most secure way and will work on all devices.

Is there any way we can make deeplink to open the app, while calling from mobile safari, chrome, or firefox?

We are currently working on an update to add deeplink.
However, deeplink is limited in functionality and we strongly recommend to use any DAPP in the MM integrated browser.

1 Like

Hi, is there any tutorial on how to connect and interact with a Smart Contract? I am not a javascript developer and a detailed guide would help me.

Thanks!

Martin

Hi there!

To interact with a Smart Contract you don’t have to be a javascript developer.
All you need to know is the functions that a smart contract can do and their exact name, and the parameters it accepts.
There are plenty of tutorials on youtube about it.

Here are a few tuttorials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn1i7Oe7BQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-UqWnalPZY

Hello
i was trying to get the function of converting tokens price work , but i keep getting those errors showing up , can you please help me what am i missing ? thanks alot

Hi, will it be possible to deploy a smart contract on the blokchain of any feature?

Hello, looks like an incorrect amount in value, can you show a screenshot of the setup? You can send it in PM

Hi, yes, in theory you could deploy them, but the plugin was made with the focus on interact with Smart Contracts not to deploy them, you will have to dive deeply into how a contract can be deployed. If you will find a missing specific function, let us know and we will add it.

Hi, the function to add liquidity in PancakeRouter needs 8 variables, but in the plugin I can only add 5, how can I add the remaining 3 variables?

Captura de Tela 2021-08-10 às 23.33.42

Hi there,
I will do a small update later today, so you could add more variables, thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Update v.2.6.0

• New action Transfer NFT (Transfer an ERC721 token to another wallet)
  • Added more optional Parameter fields for Write Contract action
1 Like