šŸ¦Š [Plugin] Web3 & MetaMask by NovaBloq

We are using Binance Blockchain.

There is an API. But for some reason we canā€™t seem to find a simple

Get transaction endpoint that returns the status and amounts

Hi, Does web3 & MetaMask plugin works with mobile? We are facing issues on mobile phone.
Can you guide?

Thanks

Hi, on mobile it works inside the Metamask app, in its integrated browser.
If you want to connect to Metamask from the mobile native browser, use WalletConnect.

You can use this plugin to check a transaction from binance chain

Hi All,

Apologies for the newbie question. I tried to search on this page, but didnā€™t find the answer, hence posting this

Is it possible to use this plugin to connect metamask to a locally hosted chain? Normally we can connect metamask to localhost but I am not sure how that would work here.

Thanks in advance. Sorry again if this is a stupid question.

Hi, yes it is possible, it will work perfectly fine, just as with any other chain :wink:

No worries, you can join our community on Discord and ask any other question there as-well :wink:

Update v.2.19

New features:

• Action: Trigger MetaMask To Switch Chain
  • Action: Request to add chain in MetaMask wallet
  • Event: Chain ID not added in the Wallet
    Will trigger when trying to run the switch chain action but the selected chain id was not added previously in the wallet

Demo: https://web3-demo.bubbleapps.io/version-test/switch_chain

Join us on Discord

1 Like

Hi @ezdev so what caused the issue was because I was using a ā€œlimit the app access with a username and passwordā€. once I removed it, everything worked perfectly. This settings is seen in ā€œSettingsā€ > ā€œGeneralā€ > ā€œLimit access to this app with a username and passwordā€ checkbox.

1 Like

Would it be possible to add a feature in that plugin to also check the value of the transaction for a BEP20 token. As we are not using BNB, the ā€˜valueā€™ field is always 0ā€¦

Thanks

@ezdev can I use this plugin to validate if a user has a specific asset in his/her wallet?

To give you context:

Iā€™m building a platform for holders of my NFT and I want only those that have that NFT in their wallet to be able to sign in. Is that possible?

Yes of course, use the read contract action.
But just so you know, we are working on a separate simple action to check the NFT balance, it will be available in next few days :wink:

1 Like

Hey! Is it possible to make some kind of condition, like ā€œif the token with address 0xā€¦ is not added to the metamaskā€, then a workflow is launched to add this token, for example, USDT in the Binance Smart Chain network?
And vice versa. If the user has already added the USDT to Metamask on the BSC network, then the workflow for adding the token does not runā€¦

Can you explain this a bit more? So a user makes a deposit, and the transaction takes about 5 minutes. If the user navigated away, there is no way the transaction gets captured? How do you handle this?

Save the transaction Hash ID in your database, then check the transaction confirmation by this hash. It doesnā€™t matter if the page was reloaded/closed, you still have the id in your database.

Hello everyone, did you succeed using a write function with a byte32 as parameter ? (Needed for Merkle tree)

My smart contract is deployed, I have the ABI and succeed minting with bubble but for early access Mint with MerkleProof parameter it show me an error.

I donā€™t understand Why. Can someone help me ?

Hello, according to given error, seems like there is a syntax error somewhere, maybe in the ABI parameter?
Make sure it is correct, if you canā€™t find it, send a link to your app in PM and I will take a look.

Hello, no error in the ABI every other write functions are working.
I am on your discord link maybe we can have quick call there ?

It seems to be an error with the parameterā€¦

Hi,

I have 2 sided transactions in my web app- 1) accept payments in native coin 2) transfer erc20 non-native coin to users wallet after payment confirmation.

The first leg of transaction is working fine in testing as i can use both native as well as custom tokens to accept payments using the plugin, however the second leg of transaction which distributes my productā€™s erc20 token to users wallet is pending. Is there any solution to this with your plugin?

Thanks

It depends on how did you setup the transfer to wallet after payment, do you use the web3 manager for this?

Ok, so checked out web3 manager-

So do you suggest importing the wallet which holds tokens for transfer using private keys with import function in backend and then sending token using send token function to users wallet? Or am i missing something here.

Also have a concern-

Is it safe to enter Pvt key of the wallet holding tokens for distribution in backend flow in this plugin. Is this key visible to anybody except me?

Thanks