🎞 Plyr - Video Player - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi! Another problem with this plugin. When loading a vertical video, the player stretches down and covers other elements of the page.
@ZeroqodeSupport an you fix it?

Запись экрана 2021-08-25 в 09.11.08 2

Hi @mszaxaroff, thanks for your message .
For a better understanding of the issue, please share the plugin element settings and used file parameters (size, resolutions, etc).

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Hello! The size of the uploaded video is 352 x 640.

I think my users will upload horizontal videos more often, but when checking, I accidentally found that the vertical video stretches the player.

Hi @mszaxaroff, thanks for your reply.
We’re afraid the provided information is not enough to identify a possible issue.

Can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Or at least record a Loom video showing all plugin element settings, workflows and browser console opened during the file upload and play.

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Unfortunately, I can’t give you access. What kind of settings do you need?

Try downloading a video from Tiktok to your iPhone, upload it to the app and open it through this player. The player stretches. You can experiment on your demo it will be a good demonstration if you fix it)

Hi @mszaxaroff, thanks for the provided details.

Please see if by enabling this option the above-mentioned issue is solved:

If not, please let us know and provide the following information:

• what kind of plugin element is used (Bubble, Youtube, Vimeo)
  • all plugin element settings
  • if plugin element is in a group(s) - all group settings

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi! I apologize for the long answer. It works! Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi @mszaxaroff, you’re welcome :wink:
If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves :slightly_smiling_face:

If any other help would be needed about our plugin, you know where to find us :slight_smile:
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @mszaxaroff, hope you are doing well :slight_smile:

Our Developers updated the Plyr plugin and now it is possible to customize the stripe and button’s colors. You can change the colors from the functional window of the plugin element, please check the below screenshot for reference -

Thanks again for your input on that.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

That’s cool! Thank you for doing this! It would be great if I could change the color of the Play button in the center of the player)

1 Like

Hi @mszaxaroff, thanks for your message.

This is possible if you use the plugin own player element (Source link or HLS source video):

When video source comes from Youtube or Vimeo, the Plyr plugin element works only a container, and unfortunately, can’t influence Youtube/Vimeo related internal elements (play button on the center of the screen)

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey, guys! I’m facing a more serious problem. When the “Stretch player” is checked and I expand the video to full screen, the video does not stretch! Can you fix it? This is very important for me! :pray: :pray: :pray:

@mszaxaroff, appreciate your input and thanks for reporting the bug with the ‘Stretch player’ field. It seems that the field is doing the opposite at the moment, please keep it unchecked, as it will stretch the video when going fullscreen.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. We will update the plugin asap to fix the issue with the field.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hey, guys! Just wanted to know when you can fix the bug and update the plugin?)

Hey @mszaxaroff, thank you for your patience.

Our Developers team are currently working on fixing the issue with the ‘Stretch player’ field, we will get back to you with a message as soon as the plugin will be updated.

Thanks for your understanding :slight_smile:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport Hi! When can I update the plugin, guys?)

Thank you for your patience, @mszaxaroff :pray:t3:

We are still working on the updated version of the plugin, please bear with us!

I will get back to you with a message once there is progress!
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hey, guys! Have you made any progress?

Hello @mszaxaroff, thanks again for your patience and sorry for the late reply!

We have updated the plugin to version 1.16.0, with the new version we fixed the behaviour of the ‘Stretch’ checkbox, please test it from your side and let us know if all is good.

Besides that, we have added a new field to the functional window of the plugin that is responsible for the ‘playsinline’ on iOS devices. When ‘playsinline’ is checked it will prevent the video to go full screen on mobile, let us know if you managed to check it from your side :slight_smile:

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team