Postman Request Works but API Connector Request Not Working

Wow. That actually worked.

Thank You So Much !

You must be some kind of genius. I am very impressed at your skill and determination to assist me throughout this process.

Ok. Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with all this data now : ) ! !

-Gabriel

1 Like

@Jici - You’re awesome! This solution worked for me as well for another API solution. Thanks a lot for your determination.

1 Like

Olá!

Eu estava travado no mesmo erro e consegui resolver com a ajuda de vocês.

Segue o minha chamada:

*Os valores do corpo devem ser formatados em URL Encoded

Espero ajudar de alguma forma

Hello @Jici
I have some problems that I hope you can give me advice
the goal is I need to update amount ( number ) to API post ( xendit api create invoice url :Xendit API Reference )
I have successfull call the API and here my json setup.

to make the amount dynamic I already use <order_amount> the the amount:

on my workflow I have success search the order amount total from database ( number ) and set it to the API post params.

also in debugger we can see the amount is set to the params

but the end the amount, prd_qty, prd_price is not updated.
do I make something mistake.

thank

What I see, and that may be the problem, is tha the line item (1x100000) doesn’t match the order amount (200000). You don’t have any error? any message from API response? (you can look into the browser console too). What if you do the same request in postman?

Hello @Jici thank for the replay.
I think on the API, items qty and items total only for the checkout page preview, they not do anything else ( make total order calculation from item qty x price )
Here I try again make some request where the amount number is showed ( 22000)

but on the invoice URL it still show same like default value i use on API connector.

here the result form postman

When you don’t select allow blank, and leave a value in API Connector, this value is used to all call if there’s nothing to replace it (example: search return nothing). If you want to avoid this behavior, you need to select allow blank. However, a lot of API tht receive JSON will not accept a blank value (in most case, they will accept null… not in doubles quotes). So if the API call in Bubble return the value set in API COnnector and not the one expected from the search, check your search request that probably return nothing.