Postmark showing total counts of opens by email

I’m trying to build an app where users can see which of their recipients of emails opened how many emails. To do this I created a repeating group that shows 1. The recipient’s email from the database and I also want to show the opens, unfortunately, I can only make it show if someone with the corresponding e-mail opened something not how many times. Maybe someone can help.

Hey @paul.karrmann

If the API is giving you a list of records each time the recipient has opened the email (looks to be the case from your screenshot). Then you would just want to do a count of that list

Josh @ Support Dept
Helping no-code founders get unstuck fast :rocket:save hours, & ship faster with an expert :man_technologist: on-demand

Hey, @josh24 unfortunately I can’t add :count at the end of everything.(see picture)

Hmmm. It’s 11pm where I am and my brain is slowing down, so apologies if I give you a bad steer :yawning_face:

How about…

Overview Postmark - Open's Opens contains Current cell's Talent_Card's email:count

Josh @ Support Dept
Helping no-code founders get unstuck fast :rocket:save hours, & ship faster with an expert :man_technologist: on-demand

1 Like

Thanks for helping me at such a late hour! Unfortunately still no dice

No problems all. How about filtering Overview Postmark - Opens’s Opens by Current cell’s Talent_Card’s email?

I tell you sometimes these things are like putting in your ATM pin. You can never remember the digits but your hands know what to do when you get to the machine :man_facepalming:

Josh @ Support Dept

Haha, that’s a great description of working on this.

I don’t find “by Current cell’s Talent_Card’s email”