Pricing Plan Quastions

Hello. I am new to Bubble. I am trying to create a native app. I have a couple of questions, sorry if these questions seem strange to you.

1. If I switch to the “Personal” plan, then I will not have a limit on the number of records in the Database (as it happens on the Free plan), will the limit be only on the amount of data (10 GB)?
  2. When I upload my application to Google Play (using for example BDK) will this Database size be assigned to the application and if I decide not to renew the paid plan next month, will my application still have 10 GB available?
  3. If I understood correctly while reading this forum, all screens of the future native application should be placed on one page (index page or any other)?

No limit on records

This refers to any uploaded files or assets, not database records.

You’re not building a native app here nobly web apps. No publishing directly

Thanks for the answer.
Yes, I know that there is no publication directly. That’s why I wrote “if I use BDK, etc.” I’m wondering what will happen to the database and these 10 GB when I publish the application using third-party services and do not renew my paid plan.

1 Like

I’d you fail to make payment Your bubble app reverts to the free plan, the bdk wrapper does not

Before making a purchase I want to understand:
… When I upload my application to Google Play (using for example BDK) will Database size be assigned to the application and if I decide not to renew the paid plan next month, will my application still have 10 GB available?..
In other words, what determines the size of the database?

I liked Bubble and I would be ready to buy a plan if I got answers to my questions, but as I understand it, I cannot contact support without making a purchase. In that case, I’m not ready to make a purchase.

Free plan = 200 records only. Paid plan = no db limit except for file storage. You can always purchase more file storage through bubble.

The bubble plan has nothing to do with BDK. Your app would still be live, but if you change your bubble plan back to free you lose access to storage and your domain (and other things such as backend workflows)

No. Support is always available by emailing support@bubble.io

1 Like

Thanks for the answer.
Thus, in order for my application that I uploaded to Google Play to work, I need to constantly be on a paid plan, right?

That’s correct.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.