PRINT PRO - Now Available! - Updated

I get that a PDF is ultimately what would be sent in the case of an email, internal comms and so on. Im trying to leave the output of the Print Pro broad though to give a Save & Convert plugin maximum options of convertion to various docs but also to make the output of Print Pro be usable and parse-able by anything at that first level. Including,

Ali’s Little Gem:

Trust me you guys are going to want to grab this.

At the end of the day though one way or another i will have the option just where the action gets to live might change. After all this is print pro not save pro :slight_smile: lol. Dont worry though we will get there. The select PDF feature is nearly done this is more likely going to be what you would switch to. I decided to put this feature at the top of print pros list because it covers a few current needs and then makes the plugin appeal to the couple of thousand select pdf users potentially getting them to migrate over meaning more funding for more development and 2000 less apps making unnecessary external api calls loading up bubble servers with traffic.

3 Likes