Private Skype coaching for Bubble

Hey Bubblers!

I’ve had a handful of Bubblers who I’ve been helping with private Skype coaching for Bubble. The feedback from everyone has been great, so I’ve decided to open it up to other Bubble users as well! For example, I’ve completed a few sessions with @darylgibson and we’ve been able to fix about 10 issues that he’s been having in just a few hours!

Essentially, we’d chat briefly before the lesson to see what your biggest problems are. We’d tackle those issues first, and then open up the coaching session for any other additional questions or assistance that you may need.

If you’re having trouble with anything on Bubble and need some one-on-one attention to help solve your problems, reach out! Whether it’s the API Connector, creating a mobile app, repsonsiveness, or you just can’t figure out how to make something work, a Skype lesson is a great way to get past something you’re stuck on!

You can either PM me here in the forum, or send me an email at nate@codelessacademy.com.

3 Likes

Hi @natedogg , I need help. How much do you charge for your service? Do you accept paypal payment?

Thanks in advance

Hey @paninusman,

The current rate is $45 USD for an hour session. (Or $22.50 for a half hour, etc.)

1 Like

Hey,

Sent you an email for assistance with creating a user profile and a push option. Just waiting on your response to move forward.