Probably a Dumb Question

I have rolled up fields in Airtable that are simply comma-separated, array fields.

Eight data points, each in for three separate fields - relate to one event. Each in order.

I cannot figure out how to get the selector to pull these out of a single Airtable record and let me work with them.

It doesn’t matter that combination of query I try to build I can’t put hem out and assign them to an option set or even a page element.

There are three fields I have:

Field_RoleName: (Rolled up from another table)

EVA, Aliyah, Foster Pembroke, KIRA, JANINE KISHI, RACHEL, CORA, BIANCA SCOTT

Field_RoleTypes:

Series Regular, Series Regular, Lead, Recurring Guest Star, Recurring Guest Star, Series Regular, Series Regular, Guest Star

Field_AppointmentDates:

Feb 4 2019, Feb 9 2019, Feb 12 2019, Mar 12 2019, Jul 5 2019, Aug 18 2019, Sep 13 2019, Oct 3 2019

I am so sorry if I’m a complete neophyte, but my brain is aching. How do I pull these three arrays together?

Thanks for your help

Ryan

Without seeing any screenshots or what you’re actually trying to do this is difficult. However, I will say some things about how you’re going about doing this…

Rollup fields in Airtable are a little wonky, and probably not the best way to do this. Mapping item 1 from a rollup across three different fields is going to get messy.

You’ve built some relationships between tables in Airtable, and the Bubble plugin will respect those relationships. Your best bet would be to map all the necessary tables in the plugin, and link relationships between the tables in the plugin. Then, you can run proper queries on the data and maintain relationships without hacking on this rolled-up field.

Cheers,
Al