I’m trying to build a search and filtering functionality.
Steps to reproduce
- User click on Filters and a Pop-up is opened.
- User selects more than one filter from the options given.
- User clicks “Show results”
- Search results are not filtered correctly if the user selects more than one filtering option. Search results are correctly matched only if the user selects one filtering option.
- Search results are filtered even if the users selects more than one filtering option.
I’ve tried using URL parameters to send the data, but the results are the same. It is possible to send multiple parameters in the URL, but I cannot filter the search results if there is more than one parameter in the URL.