Problem with API Connector

Hi All,
I create an API in C# to use FireStore database to save my datas. To help my fronend developer I made an interface to format data and do other dev things :blush:
My GET API works fine but when I try to use POST API, I got problems. Here is my C# code:
> [HttpPost(“BlockVehicle”)]

public async Task<IActionResult> BlockVehicule([FromBody] BlockVehicleRequest request)
    {
        try
        {
            Dictionary<string, object> updates = new Dictionary<string, object>
            {
                {"isBlocked", request.block },
                {"raison", request.raison }
            };
            await _firestoreService.UpdateDocument<Vehicule>("vehicules", request.id, updates);
            return Ok(new { success = true, payload = new { message = "La mise à jour a été effectuée avec succès." } });
        }
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
            Console.Error.WriteLine(ex.Message);
            return BadRequest(new { success = false, payload = new { message = request } });
        }
    }
}

Here is my BlockVehicleRequest:

public class BlockVehicleRequest
{
    public string? id { get; set; }
    public string? raison { get; set; }
    public bool block { get; set; }
}

When I try to initialize the API, I got an error :

error_message

And to complete my problem, here is my API Connector configuration:

Could you please help me to resolve my problem?

you need to change the json in the connector, something like "id": "<id>", right now you are sending "1234":"string"

Hello Doriloma,

I change my configuration like this:

Error message changed:

since you manage the server that receives the request you should have logs and ways to debug the problem and see what’s going on. I can only suppose that firestore is complaining about something, maybe related to the fact that something with id 1234 does not exist

In my comprehension, the request in the body seems to be null. How can I be sure Bubble send an object to my API ?
When I try with Swagger, the API works fine

again: if you manage the server that gets the request you can log the requests and then check the logs

and also true is boolean, "true" is a string

That’s the problem. It can’t desiarialize my object because it was a string and not a boolean.

Thank you for your help