Problem with ZQ Fuzzy Search and autocomplete

Just DM’ed you log in info.

For the reusable element, I don’t understand why that would make a difference. I use reusable elements in almost every RepeatingGroup in my app and many of those have a working Fuzzy filter with it. Reusable elements mean that a Post will look the same no matter where it is viewed.

Since the reusable element is used to display a single result, why would a Fuzzy filter that searches for records be affected?

Hello,

not sure if this is the right place to ask for help but I have a problem with the “ZQ Fuzzy Search & Autocomplete”.

It doesn’t show the 5 fields “Field To Search 1, 2, 3, 4, 5” follows the image of how it appears for me:

Has there been an update and removed these fields?

Hello, @domontic
Thanks for reaching out.

Please allow us to check the “Fields to search” option within the plugin’s code. We will do our best to revert with an update at the nearest time.
But until then, you can place the Text Elements within your RG, and indicate the Data Source for each element (like name, class, type and etc.):

It allows you to create the same functionality without indicating the “Fields to search” in the plugin element.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi, @ZeroqodeSupport

Thanks for the reply and help, only without those input fields the plugin returns error.
Here is the image with the error I receive:

thanks

Hello,

The fields have now appeared, it was a bubble problem, the substitution of elements also did not work. After reporting to the bubble team my case is now solved.

thank you

Hello,

sorry to add a new topic but I really don’t understand why my Fuzzy Search & Autocomplete doesn’t find any result even when I simplify all the conditions.
You said that could come from the privicy rules? I see only that as a reason but even when every rules allows all fields in search it still doesn’t work, the fuzzy Search & Autocomplete element doesn’t find anything.
Could you help me?

rg condition

Hello, @cascam
Thanks for reaching out.

After analyzing your settings, we defined that you haven’t enabled this checkbox:

Please note that you need to set Text to match or to use matching from the input ( by adding the ID and enabling the mentioned checkbox) in order to receive the results.

Try it and let us know about your result.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support team

Hi, yes I saw this mistake after posting (I tried to delete and re-add the element and forgot to check the box) but it doesn’t change anything, there is still no match.
I really don’t understand because on an other app I tried the same config and it works…

Hello, @cascam

Due to the fact that we have some additional questions regarding your settings, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide us a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

it’s done, the page where I test the element is named “copy_test”

Hello, @cascam
Thanks for your patience.

We have analyzed your application and was defined that the plugin library is not loaded correctly within your application.
Thus, we kindly ask you to delete the plugin (and all related elements) from your application and configure it from the beginning.

In case you will encounter the same issue, please let us know and we will reach the Bubble Support team with the bug report.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi,
sorry for the late response. I tried to delete all elements and configure them again (several times) but it still doesn’t work.
best regards

Hi, @cascam
I have the same issue, but with all the plugins in my project
Did you try also to delete and reupload the plugin with all elements?

hi @9279093,
yes I tried many times but it doesn’t work on this project (it works on others) and I can’t figure out why. But I have other plugins that work on this project. :woman_shrugging:

Hello, @9279093

Can you please let us know if you are using the ZQ Fuzzy Search&Autocorrect plugin?
If yes and it is not working in your app on any page, please share with us screenshots of your current settings for : input, RG and plugin’s element.
It will help us to verify your settings and help you with the fixing this error.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, @ZeroqodeSupport

Yes, I’m using the ZQ Fuzzy Search&Autocorrect plugin, and it doesn’t work correctly.
Here some screenshots:

Here the input value should match couple of things in the list, but inspector shows this results:

Also I’m using some other plugins (“Listshifter” and “Classify”), but they don’t work correctly as well (However it worked a few days ago). Although I tried these plugins with the same functinality on an other app and it worked.

So please help me to understand the issue and solve it.

Best regards.

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport ,
no problem for you to check again, you still have collaborator access.
let me know if you find the root cause!

regards,

Hello, @9279093
Thanks for the details.

The probable reason is that the conditions for the RG are not created till the end:

Please add the condition of visibility to your RG.

Unfortunately, we can’t advise you regarding the third-party plugins and their performance in your application.

Also, please note that the Data Type you are searching for should not be a List of Things, but text:

Please try this and let us know about the result.
Best regards,

Hello, @cascam

Our developer team investigated the issue, faced in your application and concluded that another plugin already installed in your application is causing this error:

The CSS styles, which are included in the headers of this plugin cause an error that is incompatible with the functionality of our plugin.

Please remove this plugin (Styled Checkbox) and try to perform the searching within your application.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello,
I confirm you that after removing the Styled Checkbox Plugin, the FuzzySearch works!
Thanks for the investigation!

1 Like