Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Professional CAD Template!

CADAdvanced is a 2 year running project made by the DOSHQ CAD Development Team. In the 2 years of this stunning project, we have worked tirelessly to bring you a highly detailed, sophisticated system that provides one of the best rated MDT operations in the world! CADAdvanced offers a number of never-to-be-seen-before functions that you can view below. Please also feel free to try our demo by using the website and login listed.

In the professional edition of CADAdvanced, you unlock all of the features available in CADAdvanced.

The features only available in the Pro edition are:

• Working smartphone and 911 system (Civilian)
  • Working 911 calls connected with actual Civilians (Dispatch)
  • Detailed Breathalyzer to use on actual civilians (Law Enforcement)
  • BAC (Alcohol Level) menu to set for your breathalyzer test (Civilian)
  • Search Findings menu to set your possesions on yourself and your property (Civilian)
  • Search function to search civilians and find their possessions on them and their property (Law Enforcement)
  • Defibrillator (AED) for finding a civilian’s vital readings (Law Enforcement)
  • Cardiac Monitor for finding a civilian’s vital readings (Fire & Medical)
  • Department Head Panel for Chiefs/Sheriffs to manage their department
  • Staff Panel for Community Staff to manage the community
  • Fire tones panel that plays for both Dispatch and Law Enforcement (Dispatch)

Other features included on this CAD are:

• Smooth dashboard UI
  • Admin Panel for admins to manage their community
  • Person and Vehicle search function (Dispatch & Law Enforcement)
  • BOLO, Calls and Road Closure creation (Dispatch)
  • Detailed Dispatch MDT with panels that display active units, calls and BOLOs
  • Detailed Law Enforcement MDT that displays active units, calls and BOLOs
  • Detailed Civilian page that allows a number of features including a Start Priority feature for all other civilians to see when a priority is ongoing

We aim for complete customer satisfaction and we are always available to assist. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CADAdvanced Pro Edition, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist. Additionally, if you find any bugs with this CAD, email us and we will be happy to give you easy solutions and guides for fixing the problem.

Can u make a cad for free for my discord server

@stockmanmodernrp Unfortunately, we do not offer any free services but for just $25 this CAD includes everything plus more for roleplaying, it’s worth alot more than $25 and will be put up in price soon but because we have recently released it, we have it at 50% off right now. If you have any doubts please feel free to read our reviews by clicking the link above. Additionally, feel free to try our demo login that allows you to see the entire CAD and the MDT inside it :slight_smile:

we bought the 20$ one but it gave us a link to build one not the already made CAD?

@landedrobin363offici I have sent you an email :slight_smile:

Same! I need help

@ttwhph23 Please send us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you

Yet another stolen moderncad

1 Like

@sivercreeper101 I’m not sure what you’re referring to. The CAD is built from scratch.

The demo never works for me.

@Breeze Hey, it seems to be working fine for me. Did you input the correct details when logging in?

Email: [email protected]
Password: Demo123

-RF

It worked for me thanks!

@anon26152888 No problem! :slight_smile:

what you deleting? lol

Lol it’s completely stolen from the AuroraCAD just with huge change. When you stole it and tried to make it new you messed a lot of stuff up lol

1 Like

@JohnDoe John, I haven’t even seen the Aurora CAD. Nor can I even find a domain or any info relating to it when I just tried to find them. This CAD isn’t stolen and if you take a look at our demo you can see it isn’t.

Why do you keep deleting all your posts? Its always right after you post it.

@anon26152888 It’s post bumps :slight_smile:

oki lol

Is it possible to have it as a template and to edit everything inside ? (like department names, logos and to translate all the CAD)