Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Professional CAD Template!

@chabut.bastian Yessir, when you purchase the template everything is fully customizable :slight_smile:

Dear, @doshq.
Hello, I hope you are doing well. I have been meaning to look at your system and I finally got the chance! After developing CADS for over 2 years, I can tell this system was made from a template. Reasons being. It’s a redesign of the Overseer, and Aurora CAD. I can say that you have spiced it up a little by redesigning things and making it look decent vs changing a couple things. I suggest giving credit to the ORIGINAL developers. When you “MADE” this. It was more like “Re-modified”. It could be safe to say that you are stealing peoples work in another way as it was a Multi-community CAD that got leaked or was given to you. I am not trying to call you out on it, I just find it odd why people say “I made it.” when they really didn’t. Just because you modify something it doesn’t make it 100% yours. Anyways man. No hard feelings. It’s nice overall, I could see a couple things that need improvement but other then that. Good job!

~ Leeland.

@leelandbrown I genuinely have never seen Overseer or Aurora. I seem to hear that our CAD might look similar to a different one all the time but it’s always different CAD names that popup. I tried looking up Aurora before and I never found anything but if you do have any information on it please PM it to us or send us an email at [email protected] :slight_smile:

No thanks. I know you know this CAD is a template.

1 Like

@leelandbrown I don’t. But if you don’t wish to provide us with supporting information about your claim we are unable to assist

-RF

Sure, I want you to show me your pages in the editor like shown below.

2 Likes

@leelandbrown Please contact us via email and we will be able to assist you further

-RF

Hello, @doshq.

I am not going to contact you VIA email as Bubble is a safe and good place to do it.

Thanks.
Kind Regards,
Leeland.