Progress bar Design

Hi guys how do I make a progress bar to look like on one the picture and also Pull data from a database to show next to the bar just like one on the pic?

Hi there, @nasgoldpros… I responded to a similar question earlier this year… maybe this response can point you in the right direction?

Best…
Mike

hi thank you for your response, how do i create a table?

If you’re at a point where you don’t what a data type is or how to create one and use it to “power” your app (and there’s certainly nothing wrong with that… we all went through it when we first discovered Bubble), then one-off questions in the forum are not going to be the best way to get where you want to go.

I would suggest going through the lessons that Bubble provides or look to get some tutoring to jump start your learning (@J805 could likely help you out on that front). Either way, jump in and get going because once you do, you will see how easy it is to create something awesome in Bubble!

Best…
Mike

1 Like

Hey @mikeloc! Thanks for the shout out. :+1: @nasgoldpros if you want some one on one help to help get you started, definitely check out my site at www.NoCodeMinute.com for help. I can walk you through how to do that, it’s just going to take a little bit of time. Sometimes video tutorials are just not helpful when you need help on a specific thing. I can help you on your project and get you going faster. Most of my students learn in an hour what normally would take them days or weeks searching on the forum or other places. Let me know if I can help out. :blush:

Jason - NoCodeMinute Founder

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.